• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Relay for Life Fair: Tips for a Successful First-Time Experience with Cindy

well, that's all I make!I know a lot of people don't like to eat out of a bakery, so how can I make it more appealing?You could think of ways to make it more appealing. For example, you could put out a variety of items so people can choose what they want. You could also put out items that people can eat on-site. You could also put out items that people can take home. Good ideas!Thank you so much for writing this - I'll definitely be using it.
CindysPChef
Hi this is my first fair - and not at all sure how to go about it. What products should I focus on - what give aways could I hand out. Does anyone ever make food? Any great ideas or suggestions on what NOT to do.

Thanks,
Cindy

Hand out mini catalogs or old catalogs. I never make food, but that's just b/c of my lack of time. I bring some host packets. I have a prize drawing. The prize is either a free show or Pampered Chef gift card that way the people who enter are interested in booking a show. I like to display at least one product from Cookware, Stoneware, Simple Additions and as well some popular products like the Food Chopper and Ultimate Mandolin. If I think of more, I'll tell you.

Recipes too! I type up my own recipes, and they have a coupon for 10% off if they book a show before whatever date I choose.

These are all GREAT ideas - thank you so much and please let me know if you think of other things. My fair is 2 weeks away!

Cindy

I know someone had shared a copy of a gift certificate from the consultants, but I can't find it anymore - anyone know where that's at?

CindysPChef said:
I know someone had shared a copy of a gift certificate from the consultants, but I can't find it anymore - anyone know where that's at?

If you click on files and type in gift certificate you will quite a few to choose from. Good luck!

Thank you very much - I'm still feeling my way around this awesome website.

Cindy

CindysPChef said:
Thank you very much - I'm still feeling my way around this awesome website.

Cindy
Yeah do that for fairs too.
I got so many awesome ideas on here.

Cindy-What type of fair is it? Is it for you to hand out info to RFL teams so they can pick fundraisers? Or is it an opportunity for people to place orders that will help a team? Because they're 2 completely different animals.For the first one, I'd have a small display and some materials about the FR program. HO has a great full-color flyer on supply order. Pair that with a mini catalog and it's a great handout to team captains. Don't forget to get their contact info so you can follow up. Have a few host packs with you for captains who pick a date on the spot.If it's a buying situation, I'd take a slightly larger display of products, a few catalogs, order forms, door prize slips, a couple of host packs (for bookings). Maybe a small food sample to draw people in and entice them to book.

This will be strickly buying - what ever I want to do. I thought of the food sample option - just don't know what would feed 200-300 people.

Any thoughts?

I never bring food (not even wrapped chocolates) b/c I'm ALWAYS the busiest booth there. You could bring some cash n carry, which people love. Especially things from the outlet because they can't get them anywhere else! I think (for me) that's a better draw than food. Plus, I have issues with food being out there to be touched by 200 people. Will you have the pink products? Bring them and take orders for that too. Bring the newest stuff. People are very interested in the Pinch Bowls, Cookware Protectors, Sheet Pans, Grill Basket and DEFINITELY the green collapsible bowl. Feel free to keep it simple. If you want orders, too much product actually makes it harder. Or keep some things under the table in case people ask about certain items that you think are popular, but you don't want out.

We had food samples for the booth I worked Saturday. We split them up, so no one person had to make it all (of course, attendance was WAY lower than the organizers expected, so we have lots of food leftover). We made beer bread in the mini muffin pan, and then cut them in half. One box of the mix (2 batches) will make 100 mini muffins, which is 200 samples when you cut them. The other recipe we made was the warm caramel nutty brownies, but with pretzels so people who were allergic to nuts could eat them. If you let them cool completely before cutting, you can cut a single pan into about 150 one-inch squares. We served them in mini cupcake papers/candy papers on the SA round platter and in the Woven Selections rectangle server. The brownies were a HUGE hit!

Great, wonderful advice - I think that will get me started.

Cindy

This is just a fantastic website

I have a craft fair next month. Only thing is I HAVE to sell baked goods, because they make you sell things that are hand-made!

Di, how about the microwave cake cups?Combine one cake mix (18 oz., any flavor) with 1 box (3 oz.) instant pudding mix.
Measure 1/2 cup portions of mix into bags and close.
Place 1 or 2 bags into a SA Coffee and More cup with directions: Combine 1 mix with 1 tablespoon water, 1 tablespoon oil and 1 egg. Mix well. Microwave on HIGH 1 minute. Serve warm.You can get 8 baggies of mix from a single cake mix/pudding mix. If you wrap them in cellophane with a ribbon, they're really cute.

Ted122781 - Is the 10% off that you offer in addition to the percentage off that they would get as a host??

I have a Relay for Life Fair in June, any suggestions

Related to Relay for Life Fair: Tips for a Successful First-Time Experience with Cindy

1. What is the Relay for Life Fair?

The Relay for Life Fair is an annual event organized by the American Cancer Society to raise money and awareness for cancer research, support programs, and services. It is a community-based event that celebrates cancer survivors, remembers loved ones lost, and fights back against the disease.

2. When and where is the Relay for Life Fair taking place?

The date and location of the Relay for Life Fair may vary depending on the local chapter organizing the event. Please check with your local American Cancer Society chapter or visit their website for specific information.

3. How can I get involved in the Relay for Life Fair?

There are many ways to get involved in the Relay for Life Fair. You can participate as a survivor or caregiver, join a team and fundraise, volunteer, or make a donation. Contact your local American Cancer Society chapter for more information on how you can get involved.

4. Is there a registration fee for the Relay for Life Fair?

Yes, there is usually a registration fee to participate in the Relay for Life Fair. This fee may vary depending on the location and the type of participation. However, the fee is usually used to cover the cost of the event and any remaining funds are donated to the American Cancer Society.

5. Can I still participate if I am unable to attend the Relay for Life Fair?

Yes, you can still participate by making a donation or fundraising for the event even if you are unable to attend. You can also show your support by spreading awareness and encouraging others to participate in the Relay for Life Fair.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• noelskitchen
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
noelskitchen
Replies
Views
chefmoseley
  • kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies