• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Regular Vs Premium Tools Subscription?

In summary, the regular tools subscription includes basic kitchen tools and gadgets, while the premium tools subscription includes higher-end, professional-grade tools and gadgets. The regular tools subscription delivers new tools every 3 months, while the premium tools subscription delivers new tools every month. The tools are pre-selected by our team of experts to ensure a variety of useful and high-quality tools in each subscription box. The premium tools subscription is priced higher due to the higher-end tools included in each box. You can cancel or pause your subscription at any time by logging into your account on our website or contacting our customer service team.
sjspchef
What's the difference? I have searched and can't find anything telling me the difference between the two. I'm a new consultant and am trying to decide before signing up. Is the premium worth the extra $5 or $6 a month? Also would you recommend doing 1 year over 6 months?

Sorry about all the questions! :)

Never be sorry for asking questions. Problems only arise when people don't ask questions.

Premium Tools are available for Team Leaders and above. It is a function of the PWS which allows you to send newsletters to your team.

You can read a bit about it on page 16 of the F/W Special Edition CN:

https://www.pamperedchef.com/images/cc/us/pdf/fall09_cn.pdf

It was announced at NC last year, so the SECN has a nice overview.

It probably is worth the extra $5-6 per month if you have a team to use it with. I don't know if it would be worth it for a Team Leader, but for a Director, and especially an upper level director for sure.

Thank you! That helps a LOT!

Actually, I re-read the article, and it does say Premium Tools is available to all PWS subscribers.

Related to Regular Vs Premium Tools Subscription?

1. What is the difference between the regular and premium tools subscription?

The regular tools subscription includes basic kitchen tools and gadgets, while the premium tools subscription includes higher-end, professional-grade tools and gadgets.

2. How often will I receive new tools with the subscription?

The regular tools subscription delivers new tools every 3 months, while the premium tools subscription delivers new tools every month.

3. Can I choose which tools I receive with the subscription?

No, the tools are pre-selected by our team of experts to ensure a variety of useful and high-quality tools in each subscription box.

4. Is there a price difference between the regular and premium tools subscription?

Yes, the premium tools subscription is priced higher due to the higher-end tools included in each box.

5. Can I cancel or pause my subscription at any time?

Yes, you can cancel or pause your subscription at any time by logging into your account on our website or contacting our customer service team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cincychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Melissa78
Replies