• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Register for Upcoming Shows on CC: Host Appreciation Details | TIA

In summary, registering for upcoming shows on CC allows you to easily keep track of your upcoming shows and receive host appreciation benefits. To register, log into your account and click on the "Register for Upcoming Shows" tab. The deadline for registration varies, so be sure to check the show details. If you need to cancel your registration, contact your consultant. You can register for multiple shows at once on CC.
lisa717
Is that on CC to register shows yet?????I can not find it if it is...TIA

CC under Consultant's Incentives - then under Programs and Promotions - Host Appreciation Month

Thanks...I just found it!!

Related to Register for Upcoming Shows on CC: Host Appreciation Details | TIA

What are the benefits of registering for upcoming shows on CC?

Registering for upcoming shows on CC allows you to easily keep track of all your upcoming shows and the details for each one. You will also receive host appreciation benefits such as free products and discounts.

How do I register for upcoming shows on CC?

To register for upcoming shows on CC, simply log into your account and click on the "Register for Upcoming Shows" tab. From there, you can select the shows you are interested in attending and follow the prompts to complete your registration.

What is the deadline to register for upcoming shows on CC?

The deadline to register for upcoming shows on CC varies depending on the specific show. Be sure to check the show details for the registration deadline. We recommend registering as soon as possible to secure your spot.

What happens if I need to cancel my registration for a show?

If you need to cancel your registration for a show, please contact your consultant as soon as possible. They will be able to assist you with cancelling your registration and any necessary refunds.

Do I need to register for each individual show or can I register for multiple shows at once?

You can register for multiple shows at once on CC. Simply select all the shows you are interested in attending and complete the registration process. This will save you time and make it easier to keep track of your upcoming shows.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• forkatieb
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • ChefJoyJ
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • thecougchef