• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Redeeming Panorama Points: Shipping Time and Process Explained

In summary, the author received their SS gift within a day after submitting their points and the rest of their gifts within a week.
rancherswife
Does anyone know, once you turn in your points, how long it takes to get your stuff? I'm assuming it will ship as soon as you redeem them.

It's pretty fast. I think mine was only a day longer than the usual shipping time from HO.

Mine was actually quicker than normal times. I ordered on piece on Thursday and had it the following Monday. Normally, it take me one week from when I submit anything to receive it. I was pleasantly surprised!

I just submitted on Monday and got my 5 piece executive set this morning - yea! And I just bought a new stove and can't wait to use it as well (was delivered today!)

When I ordered my SS 12" skillet it got here SUPERFAST!
I just redeemed for a 12" Exec, a 5pc exec set adn an Exec Stockpot...I redeemed like 5 minutes ago - I'll let ya'll know when they arrive.

I redeemed mine Dec 1 and got it today! Christmas presents!!!

Don't you love that you get so much free and discounted stuff that you can give away for Christmas? Less money out of your pocket!

Well, I'm feeling guilty.. I just picked mine all out and none of them are Christmas gifts.. .they are all for me! I did get forged cutlery back when it was 60 % off for nearly everyone that I needed something bigger for ... will that redeem me???

quiverfull7 said:
Well, I'm feeling guilty.. I just picked mine all out and none of them are Christmas gifts.. .they are all for me! I did get forged cutlery back when it was 60 % off for nearly everyone that I needed something bigger for ... will that redeem me???

Nope, you're redeemed by the fact that they are yours to be used to cook a multitude of delicious cuisine for your family and friends. :thumbup:

...so when's dinner? :rolleyes:

Ok- we'll let that pass. Just remember to give a penny with the cutlery.To explain. It's considered bad luck to give knives. The superstition is that the knife will sever the relationship. So when you give a knife, put a penny in the box. Then the recipient hands the penny back to you, buying the knife.

Well that is totally funny! I gave my dad and mom the 5 inch utility last year for Christmas and about 2 weeks ago he told me he loved me OUT LOUD on the phone without me saying it first which is totally out of character for him. I KNOW he loves me but it was sure fun to hear him say it! :) Wonder what till happen when he gets the next two! :)

quiverfull7 said:

Hee Hee - mine was all for me too, but I'll be sure to use it to make some great food gifts for others!:chef:

Mine was all for me, too. I ordered two pieces on Saturday and received them on Tuesday.

Well...mine was sorta kinda for me but really since DH does all the cooking at home, they're for him (even tho' I do all the eating - LOL)
I got the 12" SS for him...I don't ever use that
I got the 5pc Exec set so he could have the 10"...the rest will be community property - LOL, then I got a 12" exec because I like to take mine to shows and so often I have shows on Sundays and then he & I are fighting over the skillet because he likes to use it to make Sunday dinner...so now we'll ahve two - the one I got last POR and this one...

What are Panorama Points?

Panorama Points are rewards points that can be earned by Pampered Chef consultants through various sales and recruiting activities.

How do I redeem my Panorama Points?

To redeem your Panorama Points, log into your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Rewards" tab. From there, you can select the option to redeem your points for various rewards.

What rewards can I get by redeeming my Panorama Points?

You can redeem your Panorama Points for a variety of rewards, including Pampered Chef products, gift cards, and experiences such as vacations and cooking classes.

Can I combine my Panorama Points with other rewards or discounts?

No, Panorama Points cannot be combined with any other rewards or discounts. They must be redeemed separately.

Do my Panorama Points expire?

Yes, Panorama Points expire after 12 months if they are not redeemed. So be sure to check your rewards balance regularly and redeem your points before they expire!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jenni
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
tabnat80
  • janel kelly
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jenpartain
  • cookin to the top