• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Redeeming Max Perks Rewards: $39 in Ink Cartridges

In summary, the Max Perks rewards card is a card that is given to you when you apply for it in the store. You can use it for anything that the discount does not cover under their regular discounts, and for recycling your ink cartridges. You can only earn $100 in rewards in a calendar year, but usually you will max that out.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I have a Max Perks rewards card, I use it for anything PC doesn't cover under their discount and for recycling my ink cartridges. My online account tells me I have $39 in discounts for ink cartridges but I cannot figure out how to redeem them. Anyone know?

They send you a "gift card" every quarter. I have a Max Perks for teachers card. They limit to $100 in rewards per calendar year. I usually max that out and don't get my full amount earned for the last quarter! Anything you use the Pampered Perks discount for doesn't count for the Max Perks points.

straitfan said:
They send you a "gift card" every quarter. I have a Max Perks for teachers card. They limit to $100 in rewards per calendar year. I usually max that out and don't get my full amount earned for the last quarter! Anything you use the Pampered Perks discount for doesn't count for the Max Perks points.

I know I cannot combine the two, I always make them ring me up twice, once to figure out what can go on the PP discount and the second for what does go so I can get the Max Perks for it.

Who sends this Max Perks card?

gailz2 said:
Who sends this Max Perks card?

you apply for max perks in the store.

pampered perks office max card is on cc.

I just redeemed my max perks rewards yesterday. When you log into your account you can click on the months on the left hand side. I clicked on the month that had a points expiration date next to it. It will pull up a statement and in the top right hand corner is what looks like a card with your account number on it. Down at the bottom it gives you the option to view it in a printable format. Then you print off that statement with the card in the upper right corner. They will use that card at the register to give you the rewards. Hope that all made sense!

kltaylo said:
I just redeemed my max perks rewards yesterday. When you log into your account you can click on the months on the left hand side. I clicked on the month that had a points expiration date next to it. It will pull up a statement and in the top right hand corner is what looks like a card with your account number on it. Down at the bottom it gives you the option to view it in a printable format. Then you print off that statement with the card in the upper right corner. They will use that card at the register to give you the rewards. Hope that all made sense!

Thank you, that's what I was looking for!

1. How do I redeem my Max Perks Rewards for $39 in ink cartridges?

To redeem your Max Perks Rewards for $39 in ink cartridges, simply log into your Pampered Chef account and navigate to the "Rewards" section. From there, you can select the option to redeem your rewards for ink cartridges and follow the prompts to complete your redemption.

2. Can I use my Max Perks Rewards towards any type of ink cartridges?

Yes, you can use your Max Perks Rewards towards any type of ink cartridges available on Pampered Chef's website. This includes both original brand and compatible ink cartridges.

3. Do I have to use all $39 of my Max Perks Rewards towards ink cartridges at once?

No, you do not have to use all $39 of your Max Perks Rewards towards ink cartridges at once. You can choose to use a portion of your rewards and save the rest for a future purchase.

4. Is there an expiration date for my Max Perks Rewards?

Yes, Max Perks Rewards do have an expiration date. Typically, rewards are valid for 90 days from the date they are issued. It is important to check the expiration date of your rewards before attempting to redeem them.

5. Can I combine my Max Perks Rewards with other promotions or discounts?

No, unfortunately you cannot combine your Max Perks Rewards with any other promotions or discounts. Rewards are not eligible for use on discounted or clearance items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• GourmetGirl
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • etteluap70PC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
  • jcwarr