• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director How Effective is the Why Bag in Recruiting Compared to the Ticket Game?

In summary, using a bag for food storage has many benefits, including keeping food fresher for longer and preventing spills and messes. The bags are reusable and made from safe materials, making them suitable for storing food. They can also be used for non-food items. To seal the bags, simply press the sides together and slide the zipper across.
Anyone use a Why Bag? I don't and want to do a training on recruiting and include they Why Bag as an option for those that don't want to do the Ticket Game. Do you have anything written up about it? Pictures? Ideas of what to include

I don't use the WHY bag - - I created one, spent hours on it - ran it by several of my best hosts and they all BEGGED me not to use it. But I have heard it works very well for people in other parts of the country...just didn't go over so well here.

Attachments

• WHY Bag.doc
    22 KB · Views: 232
  • why bag ideas.doc
    42 KB · Views: 295
  • why bag Julie G.doc
    31.5 KB · Views: 243
I'm going to try these @ our team mtg. Sun and see if I can get the new recruits to start using them. It was on a recent training call that new recruits are more likely to use the bag than to play a recruiting game. Will see what happens.

1. Why should I use a bag for my food storage?

Using a bag for food storage helps to keep your food fresher for longer periods of time. It also helps to prevent spills and messes in your fridge or pantry.

2. Are the bags reusable?

Yes, our bags are designed to be reusable. Simply wash them with warm soapy water and let them air dry before using them again.

3. Are the bags safe to use for storing food?

Yes, our bags are made from food-grade, BPA-free materials that are safe for storing food. They are also freezer and microwave safe for added convenience.

4. Can I use the bags for non-food items?

While our bags are primarily designed for food storage, they can also be used for non-food items such as jewelry, cosmetics, or small household items.

5. How do I seal the bags?

Our bags have a convenient zip-lock closure that ensures a tight seal to keep your food fresh. Simply press the sides of the bag together and slide the zipper across to seal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefheidi2003
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
  • annew
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Darcy Sharpe
  • queenjean