• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recruiting Teachers for Pampered Chef: Experiences & Ideas

In summary, a teacher tried to recruit other teachers and presented Pampered Chef as a great summer job. She earned $150 in PC$ during her 90 days and the 2 shows and $1500 level for Nov. Her plan is to do 2-3 shows a month during the school year and 6-8 per month during the summer.
curtinbarb
Gold Member
Has anyone ever tried to recruit teachers and presented the Pampered Chef as a great summer job? I am thinking about doing that this year and would be interested in hearing about experiences others might have had as well as any interesting flyers people more creative than I have developed. Thanks in advance!

There was a thread on this a while back. Try searching..you may find your answers there without waiting.

One of my stars on my team is a teacher...well, actually, she is a guidance counselor for a Jr Hi School, but until recently she was a teacher. She is also a wife and mother of a 5 yr old, and 8 yr old.

She was a great host of mine for about 3 years, and at all of her shows, she practically did the demo with me - she would get so excited about the product, and was always pulling out her personal products to pass around. For 3 years, we had an on-going conversation about signing her up to be a consultant, and this past summer, she was finally ready. She didn't actually start until September - and has been very consistent with 2-3 shows a month plus a catalog show or 2. She earned $150 in PC$ during her 90 days, and also earned the 2 shows and $1500 level for Nov, and the 2 shows level for Dec.
She LOVES being a PC consultant - now she keeps asking me why she waited so long! Her DH, who was a bit leary at first is now all for it - just because he says it's so great to see her having so much fun with it!

Her plan is to do 2-3 shows a month during the school year, and then 6-8 per month during the summer.

But - I have no great flyers or anything - this was based solely on relationship building!

Thanks, Becky and Keith. I spent quite a while searching on this topic in a variety of ways before sending this post. I was unsuccessful, so any suggestion you might have would be great.

Hi there! I have definitely recruited teachers to join my Pampered Chef team as a summer job and it has been a great success. Teachers are natural networkers and love to try new things, so it's a perfect fit for them. Plus, they have the summer break to really focus on building their business and earning some extra income. As for flyers, I have found that keeping it simple and highlighting the flexibility, fun, and earning potential of being a Pampered Chef consultant is the most effective. Good luck with your recruitment efforts!

What is the process for recruiting teachers for Pampered Chef?

The process for recruiting teachers for Pampered Chef involves reaching out to potential candidates, either through networking or through job postings, and informing them about the opportunities available with the company. After initial contact is made, candidates are typically interviewed and evaluated to determine if they are a good fit for the position. Once hired, training and support is provided to help teachers succeed in their roles.

What qualities do you look for in a teacher for Pampered Chef?

We look for individuals who are passionate about cooking and teaching others, as well as those who have excellent communication and organizational skills. It is also important for teachers to be self-motivated and able to work independently, as well as being able to adapt to changing situations and challenges.

What kind of experience do you prefer in potential teachers?

While experience in the culinary or education field is always a plus, it is not a requirement for becoming a teacher with Pampered Chef. We value a diverse range of experiences and backgrounds, and are more interested in a candidate's passion for cooking and teaching, as well as their ability to connect with others and share their knowledge.

What kind of support do you provide for teachers in their roles?

We provide our teachers with ongoing training and support to help them succeed in their roles. This includes training on our products and cooking techniques, as well as support in developing lesson plans and marketing their classes. We also have a strong community of teachers who can offer advice and support to one another.

What are some ideas for attracting potential teachers to Pampered Chef?

One idea is to attend culinary or education conferences and network with individuals who may be interested in becoming a teacher for Pampered Chef. Another idea is to reach out to cooking schools and offer to do a demonstration or workshop to promote the company and its opportunities. Additionally, utilizing social media and online job postings can help attract potential candidates. Offering incentives, such as discounts on products or free training, can also be effective in attracting teachers to the company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • smspamperedchef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
smspamperedchef
  • Monica Thorpe