• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recruiting promotion updates tonight?

In summary, the updates that will be done tonight may vary and are aimed at improving or fixing our products, services, and website. They will not affect any current orders and are expected to be completed by early morning the next day. You do not need to do anything after the updates are finished and may still be able to access your account during the updates, though there may be brief periods of unavailability. If you encounter any issues, please contact our customer service team for assistance.
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
Due to the newly announced recruiting promotion, I'll put together some updates on the August newsletter tonight and repost.

Wish we didn't have to wait till after the 1st for these dang consultant promotions... makes it hard for me to write effectively.:yuck:

Hmmm. Newly announced promotion? Haven't seen it yet. Must go search :)

I completely understand your frustration with having to wait until after the 1st for consultant promotions. It can definitely be challenging to write effectively when we are unsure of certain details or information. However, I'm sure your updates on the August newsletter will be great and worth the wait! Thank you for taking the time to put them together and reposting them for us. I'm looking forward to reading them. Keep up the good work!

1. What updates will be done tonight?

The updates that will be done tonight may vary depending on what needs to be improved or fixed. Our team constantly works to enhance our products, services, and website to provide the best possible experience for our customers.

2. Will the updates affect my current orders?

No, the updates will not affect any current orders. All orders will be processed and shipped as usual.

3. How long will the updates take?

The duration of the updates may vary, but we always strive to have them completed by early morning the next day. This ensures minimal disruption to our customers' experience.

4. Will I need to do anything after the updates are done?

No, you do not need to do anything after the updates are completed. Our team will ensure that everything is functioning properly and any necessary changes will be made on our end.

5. Can I still access my account during the updates?

During the updates, there may be brief periods where certain features or services are temporarily unavailable. However, we strive to minimize any disruptions and you should still be able to access your account. If you encounter any issues, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampChefJoy
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • s.cape
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
s.cape
  • lisagoins