• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recruit Success: Exciting News on New Consultant Sign-Ups!

In summary, Kristi's show told her that the girl she signed wanted to sign a few months ago, so Kristi asked her if she was still interested and she said she was. Kristi told her that it was fine and he would keep in touch. The girl went to get an order and then she told Kristi that she wanted to sign. So, Kristi congratulated her and she said she was going to start signing people soon.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
So, I just signed a girl @ 10 days ago and I've been really talking about recruiting lately. Well, my show from Thursday night told me that she was interested a few months ago so I of course mentioned it at her party. Well, we're going to close out her show today and I asked her if she gave being a consultant any more thought. She said that she did and right now she's going to pass but can see herself doing it in the near future. So, of course I tell her that it's fine and I'll keep in touch. Well, she went to get one final order and I'm guessing that order persuaded her to tell me that she wants to sign!!!:D :D :D

She used the $20 kit credit and got some awesome products to add to her new kit so she'll be signing in 2 weeks (next paycheck!!!) and I have one more girl who wants me to do her kick-off show on March 1st!!! So she'll be #5 for me!! Now I just need to get these girls qualified in March so my phone will ring in April!!!

Thanks for letting me share my excitement!! Wave 2 I WILL BE WALKING!!!:D

Congratulations!!!!

How exciting! I'm signing number 7 after her kickoff show at the end of the month...two of my recruits are total writeoffs but I need to get two others qualified to promote. I've got a couple more potential leads so I'm hoping for April too!

Yay! Congratulations!!!

Congrats, Kristi!! That's awesome!!

KRISTI!!!!! You are on fire, girlfriend!

Congrats! I am teetering on directorship with a LOT of sink or swim situations this month with my downline. I won't make my goal, but close I hope!

Congrats Kristi! That is so awesome! Way to go!

Great Job!! Keep them signing!!:)

Congrats Kristi:) You are doing awesome!!

Congrats, Kristi! You've really been working your business!

Thanks guys! I sure am happy that I can share my excitement with you guys!!!!:D I'll let you know if she signs!

Congratulations! It sure will be fun watching and cheering for so many Cheffers at National Conference this year!!

Congratulations! I'll be cheering for you as you walk across that stage!

Related to Recruit Success: Exciting News on New Consultant Sign-Ups!

1. What are the benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant?

Joining our team as a consultant offers a variety of benefits, including flexible work hours, the ability to earn extra income, access to discounted products, and the opportunity to connect with others who share your passion for cooking and entertaining.

2. How much does it cost to become a Pampered Chef consultant?

The cost to become a consultant is $99, which includes a starter kit with over $450 worth of products and business supplies. This kit has everything you need to start your business and host your first cooking show.

3. Do I need to have previous sales experience to be successful as a Pampered Chef consultant?

No, you do not need previous sales experience to be successful as a Pampered Chef consultant. We provide in-depth training and support to help you develop the skills you need to grow your business. Plus, our products practically sell themselves!

4. How much can I expect to earn as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Your earnings as a consultant will depend on how much time and effort you put into your business. Our consultants typically earn 20-27% commission on their sales, and there are opportunities to earn bonuses and incentives as well.

5. Can I still be a Pampered Chef consultant if I have a full-time job?

Yes, you can absolutely be a Pampered Chef consultant while having a full-time job. Our flexible business model allows you to work your business around your schedule, whether that be part-time or full-time. Many of our most successful consultants have full-time jobs and use their Pampered Chef business as a source of additional income.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chezshelly
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pclinskie
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies