• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recipe Review From "It's Good for You"

In summary, the author made a Parmesan Chicken and Pasta dish from this cookbook. The author enjoyed the dish and thought it was great. The author also said that she did not measure anything and just went by sight. The author also said that she will definitely make the dish again.
jdavis
I just made the Parmesan Chicken and Pasta from this cookbook, I have wanted to make it since I got the book but just hadn't gotten around to it. But I can say that I will definately be making it again. It was great. Of course I didn't measure anything, I just went by sight like I almost always do at home but it still turned out great.

OK, I figured I would go get the recipe before someone asks for it, so here it is.....

Parmesan Chicken and Pasta
(It's Good For You!...pg 67)

4 frozen boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (3-4 oz each), thawed
2 egg whites
1 garlic clove, pressed
1 cup fat-free seasoned croutons, grated (1/2 cup crumbs)
1/4 cup grated fresh Parmesan cheese
1 tsp dried oregano leaves
1/8 tsp ground black pepper
2 Tbls flour
4 oz uncooked angel hair pasta
1 (14 oz) jar tomato and basil spaghetti sauce
1/4 cup shredded reduced-fat mozzarella cheese

1. Preheat oven to 425F. Using Kitchen Shears, remove chicken from package and trim off any visible fat.

2. Using Mini-Whipper, beat egg whites in Classic Batter Bowl until frothy. Press garlic into egg whites using Garlic Press. Using Deluxe Cheese Grater fitted with coarse grating drum, grate croutons and Parmesan cheese into shallow bowl. Add oregano and black pepper; mix well.

3. Coat chicken breasts with flour. Dip into egg white mixture. Coat both sides of each chicken breast with crumb mixture, shaking off excess. Discard any remaining crumb mixture. Place chicken on Classic Round Stone; lightly spray with nonstick cooking spray. Bake 20-25 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear.

4. Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions; drain. Place spaghetti sauce in Small Micro-Cooker. Microwave, covered, on HIGH 2 minutes or until hot. Divide pasta among four serving plates. Top with one chicken breast half, a scant 1/2 cup spaghetti sauce and 1 tablespoon mozzarella cheese.

Makes 4 servings.

You know - I just ate brakfast and reading that recipe ha smy mouth watering - it sounds wonderful!!

OH, it was so good, in fact I laid out 3 packages of breasts so we had it for dinner again tonight, MMMMMMM. I didn't pay attention to how much chicken was in those packages, I guess this time I grabbed the right ones from the store, lol.

Hi there! I'm so glad to hear that you tried the Parmesan Chicken and Pasta recipe from our cookbook. It's one of my personal favorites as well. I totally understand about going by sight when cooking at home, but I'm glad it still turned out great for you. That's the beauty of our recipes - they are versatile and can be adjusted to suit your personal taste. I hope you continue to enjoy our cookbook and try out more delicious recipes. Happy cooking!

Related to Recipe Review From "It's Good for You"

1. What is "Recipe Review From "It's Good for You"?

"Recipe Review From "It's Good for You" is a feature on our website that allows customers to review and rate recipes created by our Pampered Chef consultants. It is a great way to share your experience with a particular recipe and to discover new ones to try."

2. How do I access "Recipe Review From "It's Good for You"?

You can access "Recipe Review From "It's Good for You" by visiting our website and clicking on the "Recipes" tab. From there, you can select the "Recipe Review" option and browse through the various recipes that have been reviewed by our customers.

3. Can anyone submit a review for a recipe on "Recipe Review From "It's Good for You"?

Yes, anyone with a Pampered Chef account can submit a review for a recipe on "Recipe Review From "It's Good for You". If you do not have an account, you can easily create one for free on our website.

4. Are the recipes on "Recipe Review From "It's Good for You" all healthy?

No, not all recipes on "Recipe Review From "It's Good for You" are necessarily healthy. While we do have a variety of healthy recipes, our consultants also share delicious and indulgent recipes that are perfect for special occasions or treats.

5. How can I leave a review for a recipe on "Recipe Review From "It's Good for You"?

To leave a review for a recipe on "Recipe Review From "It's Good for You", simply click on the recipe you want to review and scroll down to the bottom of the page. There, you will find a section to leave a review and rate the recipe based on your experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • Suzyengl