• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recipe for Crusty French Bread Pizza Bites

In summary, this conversation discusses various questions and concerns regarding a pizza bites recipe. It is recommended to use French bread for its crustier texture, and any type of shredded cheese can be used. To prevent the bread from getting soggy, it is suggested to not overload it with toppings and to lightly toast it before adding toppings. These pizza bites can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator or frozen for later consumption.
valgal49
Hello everyone. I know the recipe for the Crusty French Bread Pizza Bites is in the Season's Best F/W 2008, but I don't have one here with me at work:grumpy:. If anyone could pass it along on here so I can get the ingredients on my lunch break, that would be awesome! I have looked through the recipe files, but didn't find it. Thanks ahead of time!

you can get it on CC in the recipe section there are several years of SBs there

Linda,
I looked on CC under recipes and it didn't have it highlighted to click on. Maybe I am looking in the wrong place?

look under the SB section, not recipe search.

Wow! There are so many features on the website, it's hard to miss some. Thanks a million!!

you're welcome!

Yep, all SB recipes are on the website. Isn't that cool?

Hi there! I'm happy to share the recipe for Crusty French Bread Pizza Bites with you. Here are the ingredients you'll need:- 1 loaf of French bread
- 1 cup of pizza sauce
- 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon of Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
- Optional toppings: chopped vegetables, cooked meats, or additional cheeseInstructions:1. Preheat your oven to 375°F.2. Cut the French bread into 1-inch slices and place them on a baking sheet.3. Spread pizza sauce on each slice of bread.4. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top of the sauce.5. In a small bowl, mix together the Parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, and garlic powder. Sprinkle this mixture over the mozzarella cheese.6. Add any desired toppings on top of the cheese.7. Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.8. Serve hot and enjoy your Crusty French Bread Pizza Bites!I hope this helps and that you enjoy your lunch break! Let me know if you have any other questions. Happy cooking!

Related to Recipe for Crusty French Bread Pizza Bites

1. Can I use regular sandwich bread for this recipe?

No, this recipe specifically calls for French bread as it has a crustier texture that holds up better when baked with toppings.

2. Can I use a different type of cheese?

Yes, you can use any type of shredded cheese that you prefer. Mozzarella or a blend of Italian cheeses are commonly used for this recipe, but you can also experiment with different flavors like cheddar or gouda.

3. How do I prevent the bread from getting soggy?

To prevent the bread from getting soggy, make sure to not overload it with toppings. Leave some space between the toppings and the edge of the bread. You can also lightly toast the bread in the oven before adding the toppings to create a barrier against moisture.

4. Can I make these ahead of time?

Yes, you can make these ahead of time and store them in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours before baking. Just cover them with plastic wrap or foil to prevent them from drying out. When ready to bake, add a few extra minutes to the baking time to ensure they are heated through.

5. Can I freeze these for later?

Yes, these pizza bites can be frozen after they are assembled and before baking. Just place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and freeze until solid. Then transfer them to a freezer-safe bag or container. When ready to bake, add a few extra minutes to the baking time to ensure they are heated through.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
ChefMary412
  • jkinak
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
jkinak
  • DebPC