• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Reasons to Host a Show Attachment

In summary, Tara is having trouble with her flyer and is looking for feedback. She is hoping that by putting the flyer up tomorrow people will be more likely to book a show. She has included a logo and contact information for people to find out more.
SeeMe4PC
Gold Member
I am going to post this at my booth tomorrow in an effort to conjure up some sort of attention for future bookings. It is supposed to be a conversation starter.

:( I have tried giving away the farm in Monthly Newsletters, Black Friday Sales, Mystery Host Parties and then when I tried secretly keeping my links in the flyers that I am posting :p(that is a joke and is supposed to be funny but sometimes I suck at being funny so please don't be offended - it truly is not my intention) I still get nothing! :( I swear I take showers and EVEN use SOAP!

My problem, (well, we won't go there) but the current issue is that I am not satisfied with this flyer. It needs SOMETHING and I don't know what. I have changed, edited, moved around text, pasted and re-pasted pictures, colored and uncolored the font, etc - I think you may get it by now. It is a condensed version of the "booking slide" and "how to host a party". And of course, maybe that is the problem - there is too much on it.:eek:

I have a terrible tendency to verbally vomit :yuck: on people...I know you are shocked and would not have guessed that about me from my posts....:blushing:

So, I am going to put it up tomorrow, hoping that it will get the positive attention that my NOW HIRING sign gets but I need your help to pick it apart. It makes me crazy and I can't rest until it is close to perfection.:rolleyes: And it is just not there....it's still...still....SOMETHING and I can't put my finger on it! ARRGH!:grumpy:

Thanks guys! Post away.

Attachments

• Host A Show reasons with booking info.doc
    55.5 KB · Views: 566
Good Luck, Tara. The only thing I can suggest is adding the Pampered Chef logo or perhaps some cooking items they may get for free to the top somewhere, or at least to the front page. Also, don't forget to add your name, phone, etc., etc.It is a bit lengthy and people may tend not to read more than one page, but I guess if they are interested in hosting, they'd read the parts they are interested in most.Have fun, I hope it all goes well!

I like the front page but two pages are a bit much. Maybe you can use the 2nd page as a handout if people are interested in booking a Show. A few pictures of the current Host Special/Guest Special would be good too. You could probably grab one of the beautiful Trifle bowl ones from the PWS ones.

1. What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef show attachment?

There are several benefits to hosting a show attachment with Pampered Chef. Firstly, you will earn free and discounted products based on your show sales. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to learn new cooking techniques and recipes from a Pampered Chef consultant. Hosting a show attachment is also a great way to spend time with friends and family while earning rewards.

2. How do I host a show attachment with Pampered Chef?

Hosting a show attachment with Pampered Chef is easy! Simply reach out to a consultant and schedule a date for your show. You can choose to host a virtual or in-person show, and the consultant will guide you through the process and provide you with all the necessary materials.

3. What is the time commitment for hosting a show attachment?

The time commitment for hosting a show attachment with Pampered Chef is typically 2-3 hours. This includes the actual show, as well as time for setup and cleanup. However, the consultant will work with you to find a time that is convenient for you and your guests.

4. What types of products can I earn as a host for a show attachment?

As a host for a show attachment, you can earn a variety of products from Pampered Chef. This can include kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and even pantry items. The specific products available for host rewards may vary, so be sure to check with your consultant for more information.

5. Can I host a show attachment if I've already hosted a Pampered Chef show?

Yes, you can absolutely host a show attachment even if you have previously hosted a Pampered Chef show. In fact, hosting multiple shows can earn you even more rewards and discounts. Plus, each show is unique and offers new recipes and techniques to learn.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • tishamoore
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
tishamoore
  • kam