• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready to Pamper Your Kitchen? Meet a Newbie from the UK!

In summary, Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools and accessories. They have a "Find a Consultant" feature on their website to help customers locate a consultant in their area. A Pampered Chef show is a cooking demonstration and product presentation hosted by a consultant. Hosting a show can earn you free and discounted products, as well as a fun experience with friends and family. To become a consultant, you can sign up through the website or reach out to a current consultant for more information. Being a consultant offers flexible income, product discounts, and a supportive community.
TeresaG
Hello everyone

Just thought I would say hello and introduce myself. I'm Teresa and I've just started out with Pampered Chef. I did my first show on Monday night and it well although I was a little nervous.

I live in Dorset which is on the south coast.

Teresa

Hi Teresa, welcome to PC!!! and CS!! Congratulations on getting your first show under your belt. It is fine to be a bit nervous, I even told people that in the beginning. It does get much, much easier. Best wishes to you for a great success in your Pampered Chef business!!
Gail

Thank you Gail.

Hi Teresa! Welcome to Pampered Chef, and to Chef Success! This is a great place for support, ideas, and friendships.

I know there is a lot to navigate right now - but check out the Groups section - there is a group especially for UK consultants!

Hi Teresa,

welcome to the site here and to PC....

Welcome to PC & CS. Just remember...we are "pampered not perfect"! If you do "mess up", just say that to the group and everyone laughs and makes you feel much better!

Congratulations! Welcome to our crazy little corner of the web.

Thanks for the welcome everyone.

Congratulations Teresa. I am glad you have your first show out of the way it will get better.

My brother in-law is from Manchester England. I don't know if it is close to you at all.

Welcome to PC and CS!!! It is great to have you in our awesome company. You will find TONS of help and ideas on this site! It is so useful, but can also be addicting!! Welcome!!

Welcome to the PC family!
I'm in the UK too. CS is great! These guys are great ;)

1. What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools and accessories. Our products are designed to make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable for everyone.

2. How do I find a consultant in my area?

You can find a consultant in your area by visiting the Pampered Chef website and using the "Find a Consultant" feature. Simply enter your location and a list of consultants near you will be provided.

3. What is a Pampered Chef show?

A Pampered Chef show is a cooking demonstration and product presentation hosted by a consultant. It's a fun and interactive way to learn about our products and try out delicious recipes.

4. What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef show?

Hosting a Pampered Chef show is a great way to earn free and discounted products, as well as have a fun and unique experience with friends and family. You can also learn new recipes and cooking tips from the consultant.

5. How do I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can sign up through the website or reach out to a current consultant for more information. As a consultant, you will have the opportunity to earn a flexible income, receive discounts on products, and be part of a supportive community.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Rapunzil
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • JenKollaja
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DawnCJWaller