• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready to Join the Pampered Chef Family with Me?

In summary, Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and food products. They also provide cooking classes, recipes, and consultant support. To join, you can host a party or become a consultant and earn commissions and other benefits. For new consultants, it is recommended to attend trainings, connect with other consultants, and step out of their comfort zone to grow their business. Overall, joining Pampered Chef offers opportunities for earning money, free products, and support from a community of consultants.
deanna_g
Hi! My name is Deanna. I'm 27, a wife of 5 years (this Saturday!) and a mom to a 14 month old little boy. I'll be celebrating my one year anniversary with PC in April. I love it!!!

I just joined CS and I'm so excited about it already!

Welcome, you are going to love what this site can do fo you!

Welcome! Did you check out the section labeled "files" yet? You can find tons of great stuff there. :)

welcome to CS..... I to celebrate my 1 year with PC the end of this month... :)

Deanna, where in NW Indiana do you live? I live in Cedar Lake.

Wow! Thanks for the huge welcome! I'm soooo glad I found this site! (-: Sue, I answered you in the other thread, too, but I'm in the Lake Station/Hobart area. (-:I absolutely love selling for PC. I can't imagine having a better job. Now, I haven't been all that dedicated to it, sometimes just scraping by to not go inacive. But I want to step it up and I think all the help here is going to give me that push I need!

Welcome to our crazy little corner of the internet.

Welcome to the family!!!!!

Welcome, I too will celebrate my one year in April and I signed in Crawfordsville IN.
Hope you enjoy all the crazy stuff & great people on here.

Or is the great stuff & crazy people? Hmmm

I'd say it's a little of both, Crystal. ;)

What is Pampered Chef and what do they offer?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and food products. They also offer cooking classes and recipes to help customers make the most out of their purchases.

How can I join the Pampered Chef family?

To join Pampered Chef, you can either host a party or join as a consultant. As a host, you can earn free products and discounts by inviting friends and family to your party. As a consultant, you can earn money by selling products and building a team.

What are the benefits of joining Pampered Chef?

There are several benefits to joining Pampered Chef. As a consultant, you can earn a commission on your sales and the sales of your team. You also have the opportunity to earn free products, bonuses, and trips. As a host, you can earn free products and discounts. Additionally, you have access to training and support from other consultants and the company.

What is CS and how does it benefit me?

CS stands for Consultant Support, which is a platform provided by Pampered Chef for consultants to access training, resources, and communication tools. It also allows consultants to track their sales, manage their business, and connect with other consultants for support and advice.

What advice do you have for new consultants?

My advice for new consultants is to attend trainings and connect with other consultants for support and guidance. Also, don't be afraid to step out of your comfort zone and try new things to grow your business. And most importantly, have fun and enjoy being a part of the Pampered Chef family!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kathy Phillips
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • WestCoastPC
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Andrea Gavin