• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready, Set, Sell! My Journey with [Company Name]

In summary, the speaker is eager to receive their PC kit and consultant number so they can start their business and introduce themselves to the community. They are impatient and have been waiting for the information to come through. They are considering calling HO or borrowing materials from their recruiter/director. Other PC consultants in the conversation suggest calling their director to show their eagerness and seriousness about the business.
hoosierchef
I am soooo impatient! I want my kit and my consultant number!!!! I have had several people interested and I want to get additional catty's right away so I can introduce myself to the community. Patience is not a virtue of mine!!

It should be today... didn't someone say you could call HO and get this info, or does your recruiter/director have any you could borrow?

gilliandanielle said:
It should be today... didn't someone say you could call HO and get this info, or does your recruiter/director have any you could borrow?

I've been watching my email like a little school girl watching the phone waiting on her boyfriend to call! LOLOLOL. I'm on the phone with HO now, but I've been on hold for 25 minutes! :eek:

I hate to bug my director...... :( I've bugged her enough already. I figured with the weekend, I could start getting into packs ready.

HAHAHAHHAHAHA...another PC Consultant. I think PC really drives in the impatient people...LMAO!!

Jilleysue said:
HAHAHAHHAHAHA...another PC Consultant. I think PC really drives in the impatient people...LMAO!!

:eek: Yep. That would be me. :eek:

Ok....So I finally got through to HO and spoke to a VERY friendly person named Audrey! I got my Consultant #, but my password isn't available yet. :p Guess I'm still waitin' huh??

As an almost director- please call her! I would ba so impressed if someone called me for catalogs because they were so eager to get started... you qualifying is a great thing for her, and she should do anything she can to help. Please call her!

Yeah that would be a HUGE thing to her if she knew you were super excited to get on the ball. :D Borrow some catalogs from your director and get started. My director made it easy and got me catalogs and offered to have me use any product that I needed. :D I am sure if you call yours she might be just as helpful.

I third that. My dir is very generous like that as well. It shows them that you are serious, and I ben over backwards for serious ones.

My director gave me some catalogs to get started. So I would call her and tell her you want to get started ASAP.

Related to Ready, Set, Sell! My Journey with [Company Name]

1. What is "Ready, Set, Sell! My Journey with [Company Name]"?

Ready, Set, Sell! My Journey with [Company Name] is a program offered by Pampered Chef to help consultants achieve success in their business by providing tools, resources, and support.

2. How do I participate in "Ready, Set, Sell! My Journey with [Company Name]"?

All consultants are automatically enrolled in Ready, Set, Sell! My Journey with [Company Name] upon joining Pampered Chef. You can access the program through your consultant portal.

3. What benefits do I receive from participating in "Ready, Set, Sell! My Journey with [Company Name]"?

By participating in Ready, Set, Sell! My Journey with [Company Name], you will have access to exclusive training, personalized coaching, and resources to help you grow your business and achieve your goals.

4. Is there a cost to participate in "Ready, Set, Sell! My Journey with [Company Name]"?

No, there is no additional cost to participate in Ready, Set, Sell! My Journey with [Company Name]. It is included in your consultant membership.

5. How long does "Ready, Set, Sell! My Journey with [Company Name]" last?

Ready, Set, Sell! My Journey with [Company Name] is an ongoing program that you can participate in for as long as you are a Pampered Chef consultant. There is no set end date.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Billie Jo Murphy
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kayleigh
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
rchamelin
Replies