• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready for January specials? Check out my flyer now!

In summary, Leggy shared her January specials flyer with the group, and everyone seems to be happy with it. However, there is a fine print that states that the special dish, the Heart Dish, can not be pre-ordered. So, people are advised to order it when it goes on sale.
legacypc46
Gold Member
For those who'd like it, here is my January specials flyer. (Please check for errors before using; I'm burning the candle at both ends right now and me atention to detale isn't two good!):rolleyes:

leggy

Attachments

• Jan 08 Specials.doc
    223 KB · Views: 719
thanks leggy looks great! Question....can guests buy more than one heart bowl?

the heart special is unlimited as well :)

the one catch is that the $10 price is available only thru shows (all types)...if bought as an individual order, it's $14 (item #GN96 vs #GN95)

I thought we could order monthly specials in PP3 under individual orders.
I tried to order the SA heart dish under GN 95 & GN96 & it won't let me.:cry:

Thanks Leggy! I had downloaded this before - didn't you do it earlier? but then couldn't find it - I had sent it out in my host packets for January, but needed a couple more copies. Your monthly specials flyer is perfect for sending in my host packets!

Chef Endora said:
I thought we could order monthly specials in PP3 under individual orders.
I tried to order the SA heart dish under GN 95 & GN96 & it won't let me.:cry:

wait until tomorrow-you can order it as of 1/1/08

Happy New Year everyone!

Leggy, thanks for sharing the flyer. I plan a one week sale this week so I can earn the tablecloth (hopefully).

I thought we could order guest specials the month before...Oh well, as long as it works, I'm ordering.

Thanks again!

Generally, yes, we can order the specials the month before. But there was fine print that we would not be able to pre-order the heart dish.

legacypc46 said:
For those who'd like it, here is my January specials flyer. (Please check for errors before using; I'm burning the candle at both ends right now and me atention to detale isn't two good!):rolleyes:

leggy

*Just* what I was looking for! Thank you!

Have you been able to create your host letter for JAN yet? I really like yours!!

I still can't order it. Does the fine print mean we can't purchase it at all as a personal order with our discount?

Chef Endora said:
I still can't order it. Does the fine print mean we can't purchase it at all as a personal order with our discount?

I'm pretty sure there was something in weekly bites or someplace that said you couldn't order the Heart Dish until Jan 2nd - or it might have been Jan 3rd.

Thank you all, I ordered the Heart dishes & it went through this time.

Related to Ready for January specials? Check out my flyer now!

What are January Documents?

January Documents refer to the documents and materials that are specifically related to the month of January, such as promotional flyers, catalogs, and order forms.

When will the January Documents be available?

The January Documents are typically available for consultants to order in November, and for customers to view and purchase in December.

How can I access the January Documents?

As a consultant, you can access the January Documents through your Back Office website. Customers can view and purchase them through your personal Pampered Chef website or at a cooking show or party hosted by you.

Can I customize the January Documents with my personal information?

Yes, the January Documents can be personalized with your contact information, such as your name, phone number, and website. This allows you to promote your business and make it easier for customers to place orders with you.

What types of products are featured in the January Documents?

The January Documents typically feature products that are popular for the winter season, such as baking and cooking tools, warm and comforting recipes, and gift ideas for Valentine's Day and Super Bowl parties.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
VeronicaW
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies