• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready for a November Catalog Show? Check out our flyer!

In summary, the November Catalog Show Flyer is a promotional flyer featuring the latest products and deals from Pampered Chef for the month of November. It can be obtained by attending a Pampered Chef party or viewing it online. The featured products and deals can be purchased online and applicable discounts and promotions can be used. The deals and promotions are valid for the entire month of November, unless otherwise specified.
tracymagu
Here's a flyer I made in Publisher to entice people into having a November Catalog Show. :D Any suggestions would be helpful and feel free to use it. Thank you.

Attachments

• PC_Nov_Cat_Show_NoINFO.pub
    140.5 KB · Views: 297
Can anyone switch this to word or pdf?

You can try this.

Attachments

• PC_NovCat.doc
    62.5 KB · Views: 311
I think it looks fantastic. Here it is in word and PDF.

Attachments

• PC_Nov_Cat_Show_NoINFOB.doc
    66 KB · Views: 294
  • PC_Nov_Cat_Show_NoINFOB.pdf
    96.1 KB · Views: 311

1. What is the November Catalog Show Flyer?

The November Catalog Show Flyer is a promotional flyer featuring the latest products and deals from Pampered Chef for the month of November.

2. How can I get a copy of the November Catalog Show Flyer?

You can get a copy of the November Catalog Show Flyer by attending a Pampered Chef party hosted by a consultant, or by viewing it online at the Pampered Chef website.

3. Are the deals and products in the November Catalog Show Flyer available for purchase online?

Yes, the deals and products featured in the November Catalog Show Flyer can be purchased online at the Pampered Chef website.

4. Can I use any discounts or promotions on the products featured in the November Catalog Show Flyer?

Yes, you can use any applicable discounts or promotions on the products featured in the November Catalog Show Flyer. However, please note that some promotions may have restrictions or exclusions.

5. How long are the deals and promotions in the November Catalog Show Flyer valid for?

The deals and promotions in the November Catalog Show Flyer are valid for the entire month of November, unless otherwise specified. After that, they will no longer be available at the discounted price.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Wendy L Brown
  • JennLizFran
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
JennLizFran
  • Christ Follower