• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Reaching Milestones: $200 in Outside Orders and 1000 Posts - Celebrate with Me!

In summary, outside orders are any orders placed by individuals who are not part of your household or immediate family, such as friends, coworkers, or customers from parties. To keep track of outside orders, you can use the "Outside Order Tracker" on your Pampered Chef consultant website or keep a physical record. Online orders placed through your personal Pampered Chef website count as outside orders, but orders placed through a party or shared link do not. You can combine orders from multiple parties to reach the $200 milestone, but you should keep track of which orders are from different parties. You can choose to celebrate one or both milestones, but it is recommended to celebrate both to maximize rewards and recognition from Pampered Chef.
lisacb77
Just had to share :D

I am at nearly $200 in outside orders for my show Sunday. With a $91 order on my registry and a $24 outside order for my open house, I'm in the clear!

And I'm over 1000 posts...it's 1500 for a color star, huh? ;)

Way to go Lisa!

Great news!

Woo hoo! Way to go.

YAY Lisa!!!

Awesome - keep it up!

Related to Reaching Milestones: $200 in Outside Orders and 1000 Posts - Celebrate with Me!

What qualifies as an outside order?

An outside order is any order placed by someone who is not a member of your household or immediate family. This can include friends, family members, coworkers, or customers from parties or events.

How do I keep track of my outside orders?

We recommend using the "Outside Order Tracker" on your Pampered Chef consultant website. You can also keep a physical record using a notebook or spreadsheet.

Do online orders count as outside orders?

Yes, online orders placed through your personal Pampered Chef website count as outside orders. However, orders placed through a party link or shared link do not count towards your outside order total.

Can I combine orders from multiple parties to reach $200 in outside orders?

Yes, you can combine orders from multiple parties to reach the $200 milestone. Just make sure to keep track of which orders are from different parties.

Do I need to reach both milestones to receive the celebration rewards?

No, you can choose to celebrate one milestone or both. However, we recommend celebrating both milestones to maximize your rewards and recognition from Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJoyJ
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Christ Follower
  • MLinAZ
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
rompydompy
  • ahammons