• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Reaching Level 1: Tips and Advice for Achieving Your Goal

and you get a $1000 show and 30% host discount at the $800 levelBetween December 1st and December 30th
PamperedChefDebi
Silver Member
Do any of you have any advice on how I might still try to achieve Level 1? I have one show left for Dec and it is Sat. With that show I will still need approximately 1000 points to reach Level 1.

Problem is, one of my recruits hasn't qualified yet and this is her SS 3 month. She does want to qualify and she has been pursing it modestly. Of course, if she should qualify, I would get my Level 1. She hasn't submitted anything yet. A few of the people who told her they wanted shows have totally flaked out on her.

So, do I give her credit for my Sat show hoping she comes up with the difference to get qualified by the end of the month (and I reach Level 1) or do I say forget it and keep my show and accept that I'm just barely going to miss Level 1?

What to do, what to do?

I say keep the show for yourself and try like heck before the end of the year to drum up the business. Let everyone know. If you get the points this year, it will help you earn level 1 but if you can do that yourself, keep the points for next years trip--you'll be that much closer!!! That's what I'm doing with 2 of my recruits.

Duh! Good point! I never thought of that. And I want a trip next time! Since I just signed this year, I figure Level 1 would be awesome.

Just make sure your recruit does submit $200 in SS3 otherwise she will go inactive before qualifying which means no trip points.

Wait a minute. Please explain that. Wouldn't I still get points when she eventually did qualify?

I'm in the exact same boat as you with about 1300 points left to get to reach level 1. I only have 2 small catalog shows left so I know sales wise I won’t make it. I have a recruit that has 2 shows going on right now and has already submitted 1. I am going to give her my smaller show so she can qualify and get the spring product by getting them in by the 15th. I will already be getting the spring product plus I will get to qualify. If your show is on Saturday anyways it will miss the guaranteed Christmas cut off. Maybe your recruit can get her other stuff in and you could have her submit your last show so you both can qualify if it's really what you want. I would just make sure she is going to get the rest of her shows/sales first.

NoNo points for a recruit unless they qualify without going inactive first. It is very important to get them qualified quickly for this reason! It is also against company policy to give away shows to receive trip points...be careful you could get audited for that level 1 trip.

As far as 1000 points you could host a $1000 mystery host club. I did this at the beginning of the month and ended up with a $1400 show. :D What you do is call 10 people and ask them to collect $100 in orders and in return they will be entered for the benefits of a $1000 show AND they can order whatever they want at 30%. The 30% is the host discount at the $800 level. When I had my show it was $950 in guest sales but $1465 in commissionable sales!

I am going to attach a letter that I sent to my 10 hosts (only 6 participated...imagine if all 10 had!):eek:

Attachments

• $1000 Holiday Host.doc
    27 KB · Views: 308
If a recruit goes inactive before qualifying you do not get the points towards the incentives

PamperedChefDebi said:
Wait a minute. Please explain that. Wouldn't I still get points when she eventually did qualify?

You only receive the incentive points if she does NOT go inactive before qualifying.

cat said:
You only receive the incentive points if she does NOT go inactive before qualifying.

Oops. I wrote this an hour ago and never submitted the post. Now I see a lot of people responded to this already. :eek:

Oh and as for trying to drum up year end business, I sent an email out to all my past hostesses, customers and potentials (people who told me they wanted to buy something and/or wanted to host but never did). Within 24 hours, I got 2 emails and a phone call for a total for $200 in orders. (Yea!!) I'll send out a reminder tomorrow (for X-mas delivery) and another one AFTER Christmas. We'll see if that drums up more business!

December is my Customer Appreciation Month!

Place an order between now and December 30th and receive 10% off your ENTIRE order! If you have recently placed an order, I will give you 15% off your next order before Dec 30th!! You must call or email me with your order (online orders will not receive the discount). View the catalog online at /cat

In order to receive your products in time for Christmas, orders must be placed before December 15th.

****I am $2,000 away from earning a special company incentive and need your help!****
To show my gratitude, I will be raffling off (2) $25 Pampered Chef gift certificates, (1) Simple Additions Large Bowl, (1) Cranberry Stoneware Square Baker, (1) Ice Cream Sandwich Maker and (1) Stackable Cooling Rack.

Each person who places an order will receive one entry into the Raffle. If your order is $50-$99, you will receive 2 entries into the Raffle. If your order is more than $100, you will receive 3 entries into the raffle. The FIRST PERSON to call or email me with an order will receive 5 ENTRIES into the raffle. Please pass this email along to anyone you know who might be interested. If someone you refer places an order, you will receive an additional 5 entries into the raffle. If you have recently placed an order with me and you decide to order again, I will also give you an additional 3 entries into the raffle. CONFUSED? Call me! Need gift ideas? Call me!

All of the products I'm giving away are extras that I earned for free or earned from my director in her team promotions. The gift certificates are homemade.

Just another idea!

Thanks for the info! Guess I missed that detail.

And I love the other ideas for trying to get some last minute business but I'm not sure how well it would work because I'm in Germany with an APO address so mail takes longer and I worry about it actually making it here before Christmas (it usually takes a week but you USPS is swamped right now) AND I ran a Customer Appreciation Sale the week after Thanksgiving (to make sure I hit my $3000 for Nov) and only got ONE order and it was a referral. I sense everyone is Pampered Chef'd out. :)

Guess I could go with a "Last Minute Gift" idea and focus on buying for freinds and family back in the states so it WOULD get there in time. Hmmmmm.....

It is also against company policy to give away shows to receive trip points...be careful you could get audited for that level 1 trip. :[/QUOTE said:
Thanks for making that comment. I never really thought about that and I'm so glad that I kept up with this thread. I hadn't given my recruit all the show stuff yet so that I'm glad for. I felt bad having to tell her I wasn't comfortable with giving her the show anymore and I just hope she understands.

I also gave her some of the ideas you have all posted so hopefully she will still be able to qualify!!

Thanks again and sorry :eek: for not thinking that one through before giving advise!!:eek:

PamperedChefDebi said:
Thanks for the info! Guess I missed that detail.

And I love the other ideas for trying to get some last minute business but I'm not sure how well it would work because I'm in Germany with an APO address so mail takes longer and I worry about it actually making it here before Christmas (it usually takes a week but you USPS is swamped right now) AND I ran a Customer Appreciation Sale the week after Thanksgiving (to make sure I hit my $3000 for Nov) and only got ONE order and it was a referral. I sense everyone is Pampered Chef'd out. :)

Guess I could go with a "Last Minute Gift" idea and focus on buying for freinds and family back in the states so it WOULD get there in time. Hmmmmm.....

You could also offer that if the gift does not come in time for xmas that you will give them a "gift card" that is something like what I've attached that includes a picture(s) of the product as well as a basic description. You might also want to attach a "cookbook" of recipes forthe product that you can find at http://chefsuccess.com/showthread.php?t=12982&highlight=product+recipes to get them excited about the shortly to arrive gift.

Attachments

• HolidayPresentCertificate.pdf
    80.8 KB · Views: 307
  • HolidayPresentCertificate.doc
    77.5 KB · Views: 273

Related to Reaching Level 1: Tips and Advice for Achieving Your Goal

1. How do I know when I have reached Level 1?

Once you have reached $1,250 in sales, you will automatically be promoted to Level 1.

2. Can I combine my sales with another consultant to reach Level 1?

No, each consultant's sales must be counted separately towards their own individual Level 1 goal.

3. Is there a time limit for reaching Level 1?

Yes, you must reach Level 1 within your first three months as a consultant.

4. What happens if I don't reach Level 1 within the time limit?

If you do not reach Level 1 within the first three months, you will have to start over and reach $1,250 in sales again.

5. Can I still earn commission if I don't reach Level 1?

Yes, you will still earn commission on your sales, but you will not receive any additional perks or promotions until you reach Level 1.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cheflorraine
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
chefcindyp
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • heat123
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies