• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Raising Money for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society: Fundraiser Success!

In summary, the Pampered Chef Kitchen Show hosted by Crystal yielded $340 in free merchandise, 4 half-priced items, and 30% off additional purchases.
chefann
Gold Member
Sunday I had a fundraiser for a couple of women raising money to participate in a marathon for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. When I left the show, it was at $558, with 2 bookings. FOUR online orders have come in today, bringing it to $695.75 in guest sales. Woo-hoo!

This is the note I just sent out to the guests (those for whom I had email addresses, anyway). I'm thinking of making this a regular thing- I've got several more fundraisers on the books between now and mid-April, and I think this is a way to get guests to collect an order or two from their friends and family.

Hi, everyone! This is Ann, your friendly neighborhood Consultant.

Thank you so much for supporting A and C's fundraiser. Thanks to you, they currently stand to receive a check for $110.36. That's great, but I know they'd be happier if it were higher. Please let your friends and family know about this event, and that they can place an order through Thursday, February 28. I'll be submitting the show around 8:30-9:00 p.m., and all orders must be in by then. You can go to my website: xxxx/annszwarc to shop online. Just make sure you enter either CF or AC as the host name, so they get credit. (If you have questions or would rather just call me, I can be reached at xxx-xxx-xxxx).

Another way you can help is by booking a show. While I had a great time meeting everyone on Sunday, I understand that some people just don't like to have in-home parties. That's fine. Showing a book around can count as a catalog show - you'll get freebies and other benefits, and C and A will get $3! But I need to know that you're going to do it before I send in their show order. Just drop me a line or give me a call and we can hash out the details.

Finally, the recipe that we prepared on Sunday is online on my website. Go to the Calendar area, and look for their show. I just know you'll love making that recipe for your family.

Thanks again, and I'll keep you updated when the products ship out from the warehouse.
Please contact me if you have any questions.

Ann​

Of course, reading through it again (and I already sent it, darn), I should have put more about the benefits of hosting and shortened the reference to catalog shows. But I did want people to know that the current hosts will get the booking benefit for catalog bookings, too.

Love it!!!!

I always send an email the day after thanking my guests and telling them how awesome the host did in free merchandise etc - I also let them know they can add to the hosts order before my closing date and attach the recipe in an attachment - I can say 6 out of 10 times I get a booking, additional order or a thank you from my customers -

Great job - but then again - You are the wise one I have figured out!!

Here is a sample from a recent hosts show - I c/p it - hope it works!!

Thank you all for coming to CRYSTAL's Pampered Chef Kitchen Show! It was a pleasure chatting with you all and sharing fun tips and ideas! I hope you enjoyed yourself as much as I did! THANK YOU again to CRYSTAL for her wonderful hospitality! Because CRYSTAL hosted a kitchen show, so far she will receive $340.00 in FREE merchandise, 4 items at half off, and 30% off anything additional in the entire catalog AND she still has orders coming in!! NOT to mention - 10% off for an entire year!!!! HAPPY SHOPPING CRYSTAL!!

If you are still thinking about a product you really wanted to order but didn't, or have a friend or family member who would like to place an order, remember you may add to your order at any time before we close CRYSTAL'S show on TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 5TH. You can either call me or CRYSTAL direct, or email me here at this address. Feel free to shop during the year directly at my website below and if I can be of any assistance in the near future, please do not hesitate to call or email! And REMEMBER, You can always host your OWN kitchen show and earn those items for FREE! OR become part of my team, earn products for free and make $$ while having fun!! Remember Catalog shows are also a wonderful & easy way to earn FREE and discounted merchandise!

Thank you again for attending and making my business so much fun! Some of you requested the recipe we created - the file is attached - ready to print and share with others!!

Doreen Crowe
Future Director and
Independent Pampered Chef Consultant
631-567-6048
[email protected]
Or order directly through:

GETTING MARRIED OR KNOW SOMEONE WHO IS??
BE SURE TO REGISTER FOR OUR UNBELIEVABLE WEDDING REGISTRY - EMAIL ME FOR INFORMATION OR LOG ON AND REGISTER DIRECT - CONSULTANT # 464403
Want to get Paid to Party? Join my team and make $ while having fun!

Last edited:
Ooh- I like it. I'm going to have to start doing that.BTW- you may want to edit your post and take out the link to your PWS that's in the siggy of the note.

You mean I cant put that in my emails??

You can put it in your email, but when you copied it to here, the link is still active. And that's a no-no, to have a link to your PWS on the internet (even here).

oh sure Ann - leave when I ask a question - LOL - JK!!

I edited my post - fyi I obviously have that in my emails and C/p it to post and let you see - forgive me - I am fairly new and still learning the ropes of this site - (bowing - LOL)

Seriously though - I do find this is a great tool in keeping a customer base - so when I learn how to post it in a files thingy - I will gladly -

OK - KG - hit me across the head and give it to me.....

( I really am a cute and nice person fyi)))

Loved both letters Ann & Doreen. I am going to "steal" them from you too!

chefann said:
You can put it in your email, but when you copied it to here, the link is still active. And that's a no-no, to have a link to your PWS on the internet (even here).

Gotcha!!!! - you know the saying .................Learn something new every day -

Thanks to you all here - I totally do and am so grateful!!!

You all rock!!

I'm still here - not ignoring you. :) I surf in super-secret stealth mode. shhhh....

pamperedharriet said:
Loved both letters Ann & Doreen. I am going to "steal" them from you too!

Steal away Harriet - steal away !!! Its the least thing I can do for YOU - you helped me so much with the bridal thing - got 2 regs out of it!!! xxoo!!!

Great idea Ann! And Doreen - love your idea too - like Harriet, I am ste....hmmm, no borrowing them both!

chefann said:
I'm still here - not ignoring you. :) I surf in super-secret stealth mode. shhhh....

I smell a new thread ................... 007ANN!!! LOL - :)

I like both letters!!! Thanks for the great idea!!

ChefBeckyD said:
Great idea Ann! And Doreen - love your idea too - like Harriet, I am ste....hmmm, no borrowing them both!

You go girl -ste... borrow away!!! :)

Damn - I actuallyl feel like I have connected and contributed to this wonderful board!!!:) :sing:

Dor, I told you it is a GREAT board and very addicted!!!

Back to american Idol!!!:)

Hey Doreen don't forget to remove your email address out from your first post, like Ann said..;)

Sorry you already did! :D

PamperedDor said:
Damn - I actuallyl feel like I have connected and contributed to this wonderful board!!!:) :sing:

So happy you feel that way, Doreen!!!!:chef: We all help each other around here. Sometimes it takes awhile but once you do it is a great feeling!

Glad you got 2 registries!!!!

Both look good ladies.

That's a great email Doreen! I like how you let everyone know how much the host is getting for free:thumbup:

Related to Raising Money for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society: Fundraiser Success!

1. How can I get involved in a fundraiser for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society?

To get involved in a fundraiser for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, you can contact your local chapter or visit their website to find events and opportunities to participate. You can also reach out to friends and family to form a team or join an existing team. Additionally, you can host your own fundraiser or donate directly to the organization.

2. What types of fundraisers are most successful for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society?

Some of the most successful fundraisers for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society include team walks or runs, silent auctions, and bake sales. These events not only raise funds, but also raise awareness for the cause. Online fundraising campaigns and donation drives are also effective ways to raise money for the organization.

3. Can I use Pampered Chef products for my fundraiser?

Yes, you can use Pampered Chef products for your fundraiser. Our products are perfect for hosting cooking parties or selling at fundraising events. We also offer a fundraising program where a portion of the sales goes towards the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society.

4. How can I make my fundraiser more successful?

To make your fundraiser more successful, it is important to promote your event or campaign through various channels such as social media, emails, and word of mouth. You can also reach out to local businesses for sponsorships or donations. Offering incentives or prizes for top fundraisers can also motivate participants to raise more money.

5. Is there a minimum amount of money I need to raise for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society?

There is no minimum amount of money required to be raised for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. Every donation, no matter how small, makes a difference in the fight against blood cancers. However, setting a fundraising goal and encouraging others to help you reach that goal can be a great way to motivate and track progress.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• allieskitchen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • KristinaD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies