• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

R/L Game: Holiday Edition for Festive Fun!

In summary, the "R/L Game: Holiday Edition" is a twist on the classic "Right/Left" game that is perfect for holiday parties. It requires a minimum of 3 players, but is more enjoyable with at least 6 players. All that is needed to play is a wrapped gift, a copy of the game story, and a group of players. The game typically lasts 10-30 minutes and can be customized for any holiday or occasion.
pkd09
Silver Member
I usually do the R/L Game at my shows. Does anyone have one, or something similar, incorporating the holiday season?

I found some a month or so ago in the files section. Just type the word "right that way you get to see pretty much most of them.

Hi there! I've never heard of the R/L Game before - can you explain what it is? As for incorporating the holiday season, you could try adding in holiday-related words or phrases for players to guess, or even have a holiday-themed prize for the winner. Another idea could be to have players act out holiday-themed scenarios or characters. Let me know if you end up trying any of these suggestions and how it goes! Happy holidays!

What is the "R/L Game: Holiday Edition"?

The "R/L Game: Holiday Edition" is a fun and interactive game that can be played during holiday parties or gatherings. It is a twist on the classic "Right/Left" game, where players pass around a gift while following a story and passing the gift based on specific words.

How many players can participate in the "R/L Game: Holiday Edition"?

The game can be played with a minimum of 3 players, but the more players, the merrier! It is recommended to have at least 6 players to make the game more exciting and competitive.

What materials are needed to play the "R/L Game: Holiday Edition"?

All you need is a wrapped gift (preferably holiday-themed), a copy of the game story, and a group of players ready to have some fun!

How long does the game typically last?

The game can last anywhere from 10-30 minutes, depending on the number of players and how quickly the gift gets passed around. It is a great icebreaker or activity to fill in downtime during a holiday party.

Can the "R/L Game: Holiday Edition" be customized for different holidays?

Yes, the game can be customized for any holiday or occasion. Simply change the story and gifts to fit the theme of the holiday you are celebrating. It is a versatile game that can be played year-round!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jterre
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Sara Dawn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies