• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Quickly Find Old Catalog Labels for Tomorrow's Show | TIA!

In summary, "Quickly Find Old Catalog Labels for Tomorrow's Show" is a tool designed to help consultants easily find and print old catalog labels for products featured in upcoming shows. It can be accessed through the "My Shows" section of the Pampered Chef account and allows for customization of labels. However, it is limited to previously featured products and there is a tutorial and guide available for assistance.
pamperedape
Argh! I am scrambling to get ready for a show tomorrow that a girl just two days ago asked me to have! EEEEEKKKKK!!!

Anyone have the labels to put onto the old catalogs??

TIA!!!

Is this what you mean?

This catalog may be old
but it's worth its weight in gold.
If you would like a new copy just give a shout,
and I’ll get one right out.

OR

Though the date on this catalog may be old
Just look inside and you'll be sold
So many great kitchen tools you will see
Call me to learn how to get some for FREE!

Thanks Kelly, I haven't heard the first one before, I like it.

Ann R.

I use the second one, and add the lines:
If extra income is what you need,
I can help you to succeed.

Thanks Ann! I just added that to my saved version!

where do you put the label at on the front, back where??

I put it on the front. I want them to know right away b/c people don't look at the dates. I hadn't heard the first poem. Cute. I just got them printed on VistaPrint. I know I could do them myself, but I like colors and am just a TAD addicted. I also put my reorder info on all pantry items with a label from VP. I love labels :)...and post cards...and business cards for tons of uses (show dates & coupon Thank yous).

Related to Quickly Find Old Catalog Labels for Tomorrow's Show | TIA!

1. What is the purpose of "Quickly Find Old Catalog Labels for Tomorrow's Show"?

The purpose of this tool is to help consultants easily find and print out old catalog labels for products that will be featured in tomorrow's show. This saves time and ensures that all products will be properly labeled for the show.

2. How do I access "Quickly Find Old Catalog Labels for Tomorrow's Show"?

You can access this tool by logging into your Pampered Chef account and navigating to the "My Shows" section. From there, click on the "Tomorrow's Show" tab and then select "Quickly Find Old Catalog Labels" from the dropdown menu.

3. Can I customize the labels generated by this tool?

Yes, you can customize the labels by selecting which products you want to include, choosing the label size and format, and adding your own personal touch with a custom message or logo.

4. Are there any limitations to using this tool?

This tool is limited to products that have been featured in previous shows. If a product has never been featured in a show, there will not be a label available for it.

5. Is there a tutorial or guide available for using "Quickly Find Old Catalog Labels for Tomorrow's Show"?

Yes, there is a step-by-step tutorial and guide available on the Pampered Chef website. You can also contact your upline consultant or the Pampered Chef customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • jbdowd0798
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
jbdowd0798
  • mspibb