• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Quick Vegan Recipe Needed for Show in Feb!

In summary, there are several quick and easy vegan recipes that are perfect for making at a show in February. These include vegan lentil chili, vegan pesto pasta, and vegan black bean tacos. Additionally, there are gluten-free options such as vegan quinoa stir fry, vegan curry cauliflower rice, and vegan sweet potato and black bean enchiladas. Many of these recipes can also be made ahead of time and reheated. Some vegan recipes also use common pantry staples and do not require any specialty ingredients, such as vegan black bean and sweet potato quesadillas, vegan chickpea salad sandwiches, and vegan lentil shepherd's pie. Lastly, there are delicious vegan dessert options, such as vegan chocolate chip cookies, vegan strawberry shortcake
JudyS
Gold Member
I need some help!! I am doing a show in Feb, actually a very big show, and have the recipe ready that I will be doing. Now the host calls me that that three friends, who are coming are vegans and will I also make another recipe for them as well. Does anyone have a quick vegan recipe since now I will be making two.

JudyS said:
I need some help!! I am doing a show in Feb, actually a very big show, and have the recipe ready that I will be doing. Now the host calls me that that three friends, who are coming are vegans and will I also make another recipe for them as well. Does anyone have a quick vegan recipe since now I will be making two.

Make the salsa with salad choppers, and have some oil dipping seasonings with olive oil and french bread for dipping. You aren't the caterer. ;)

Sounds great! Thanks. I know and feel she should be making something for just the three of them not me, but since my husband who comes with me to shows and he is doing the cooking that night then I could also do something as well.

1. What are some quick and easy vegan recipes that I can make for my show in February?

We have several delicious and simple vegan recipes that are perfect for making at your show in February. Some popular options include our vegan lentil chili, vegan pesto pasta, and vegan black bean tacos.

2. Do you have any vegan recipes that are also gluten-free?

Yes, we have many vegan recipes that are also gluten-free. Our vegan quinoa stir fry, vegan curry cauliflower rice, and vegan sweet potato and black bean enchiladas are all gluten-free options that are sure to be a hit at your show.

3. Can I make these vegan recipes ahead of time and reheat them for my show?

Absolutely! Many of our vegan recipes can be made ahead of time and reheated for your show. Just be sure to follow the storage instructions for each specific recipe to ensure the best results.

4. Are there any vegan recipes that don't require specialty ingredients?

Yes, we have plenty of vegan recipes that use common pantry staples and don't require any specialty ingredients. Some examples include our vegan black bean and sweet potato quesadillas, vegan chickpea salad sandwiches, and vegan lentil shepherd's pie.

5. Can you recommend a vegan dessert recipe for my show?

Of course! We have several delicious vegan dessert recipes, including vegan chocolate chip cookies, vegan strawberry shortcake, and vegan banana bread. Your guests will love these sweet treats!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
minirottie
  • AKJess
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Natalie's Pantry
  • bperez14
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies