• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Quick Question --Payment for Pws

In summary, to make a payment for your Pampered Chef order, you can use a credit or debit card, PayPal, or a Pampered Chef gift card. Unfortunately, cash or check payments are not accepted. There is a minimum payment amount of $10 and partial payments are allowed as long as the remaining balance is paid before the due date. Missing a payment may result in order cancellation and forfeiture of payments. It is important to make payments on time to ensure a timely delivery of your order.
pamperedbecky
Can a brand new consultant use a credit card to pay for a PWS subscription? I thought I remembered hearing that they can use that as a form of payment before they get their debit card number. Thanks!

I believe they can use their own credit card

My newest consultant could not. We called and asked. They want the pc debit card so that when the renewal payment is due, they can just debit that. HO said to just call on the 5th business day after she had applied for her card and get the number that way to do it as soon as possible.

Awesome, thank you! Good to know!

Hi there! Yes, as a brand new consultant, you can definitely use a credit card to pay for your PWS subscription. It's a great option for those who may not have their debit card number yet. Just make sure to have your credit card information handy when you sign up for your PWS. Let me know if you have any other questions about payments or anything else related to your PWS. I'm here to help! Happy cooking!

Related to Quick Question --Payment for Pws

1. How do I make a payment for my Pampered Chef order?

To make a payment for your Pampered Chef order, you can use a credit or debit card, PayPal, or a Pampered Chef gift card. Simply follow the prompts during the checkout process to choose your preferred payment method.

2. Can I pay for my Pampered Chef order with cash or check?

Unfortunately, we do not accept cash or check as forms of payment for Pampered Chef orders. We accept credit or debit cards, PayPal, or Pampered Chef gift cards as alternative payment options.

3. Is there a minimum amount required for a payment on my Pampered Chef order?

Yes, there is a minimum payment amount of $10 for Pampered Chef orders. This helps cover the cost of processing your payment and ensures a secure transaction.

4. Can I make a partial payment for my Pampered Chef order?

Yes, you can make a partial payment for your Pampered Chef order as long as the remaining balance is paid before the designated payment due date. However, we recommend paying the full amount at once to avoid any potential delays in receiving your order.

5. What happens if I miss a payment for my Pampered Chef order?

If you miss a payment for your Pampered Chef order, we will send you a reminder to make your payment. If the payment is not received by the designated due date, your order may be canceled and any payments made may be forfeited. It is important to make payments on time to ensure a smooth and timely delivery of your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrslulu2012
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
raebates
  • jwpamp
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cookingwithlove