• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Quick Question About Turning Large Order Into a Separate Show

In summary, to turn a large order into a separate show, follow these steps on your Pampered Chef consultant website: go to "My Shows" tab, select the show, click "Edit Show", scroll to "Orders" and click "Add Order", enter details and save. Yes, you can turn multiple large orders into separate shows by repeating these steps. Turning a large order into a separate show will not affect host's rewards. If a show has closed, you cannot add orders to it. It's best to inform the customer that their order will be a separate show to avoid confusion and provide them with show information and invite them to attend.
pamperedval
Gold Member
Hope someone can clarify this for me - I have a very loyal customer that has a large order to place (even with her 10%PHD) it will be slightly over $150.

She wants to get the trifle bowl as the special and I wondered if it was okay to set it up as a small catalog show with herself as the host and only guest. Basically she'd place her order, get her 10% off and then buy the host special.

Is it okay to do this? I have never done it before and just wanted to make sure it was kosher...

Thanks for your help!

I'd list her husband or daughter as host with her as the only guest.

I don't see anything wrong with what you're proposing.

I have done it before and havent had any problems

Yes, you can do it that way. She has to be listed as the guest and pay the $4.00 shipping and order at least $150 as the guest and then as the host can get the host special.

HO definitely allows a person to be both a host and a guest at the same show, because that is the ONLY way the booking benefit works for someone rebooking a party at their own show. Host has party in March and rebooks to do a show in June -- in June they earn two of the host benefits, one as host and one as past host. In order to buy the past host their name *must* be entered as a guest and they have to pay shipping on the second host item.

1. How do I turn a large order into a separate show?

To turn a large order into a separate show, simply follow these steps:

1. Go to your Pampered Chef consultant website
  2. Click on the "My Shows" tab
  3. Select the show you want to add the large order to
  4. Click on the "Edit Show" button
  5. Scroll down to the "Orders" section and click on "Add Order"
  6. Enter the details of the large order and click "Save"

2. Can I turn multiple large orders into separate shows?

Yes, you can turn multiple large orders into separate shows by following the same steps as above for each order. This will help you keep track of each individual order and their corresponding guests.

3. Will turning a large order into a separate show affect my host's rewards?

No, turning a large order into a separate show will not affect your host's rewards. The large order will still count towards the total party sales and the host will still receive their rewards based on the total sales amount.

4. Can I add a large order to a show that has already closed?

Unfortunately, once a show has closed it is no longer possible to add orders to it. You will need to turn the large order into a separate show or add it to a different open show.

5. Do I need to inform the customer that their order will be a separate show?

It is always a good idea to inform the customer that their order will be a separate show. This will help avoid any confusion and ensure that they are aware of the details of their order and show. You can also provide them with the show information and invite them to attend virtually or in person.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pc_jessica
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
cindylpal
  • Optimist78
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mountainmama74
  • melissasutkus