• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Quick/Easy Ways to Remember How to Respond...

In summary, the host created a list of people they could invite and gave some helpful tips on how to respond to objections.
AJPratt
Silver Member
I know there's CARE, and Feel, Felt, Found. What else?

Uhmmm...what are those?

I googled it and found this....

Feel, Felt, Found
The famous sales trainer, Zig Zigler, stated:

"When an objection occurs, always use the fundamentals of FEEL, FELT, FOUND. It gives you an extra cushion of time and allows the prospect to identify himself with others." Example: "I see how you FEEL! Others have FELT the same way to until they FOUND..." (use appropriate example)
This type of response will soften any objection at the start because the customer will feel you really understand.

So, now that I know what you are referring to there are others... (sorry, didn't mean to be dense, not familiar)....

There are the Harmony Principle and Trust Principle, along with others.

Hope that helps.

So...I understand the feel, felt, found...what are CARE and the Harmony and Trust Principles?I don't mind looking dense, but I don't want to stay that way!!!

Don't worry about looking dense!

Its tough to explain in just one post. The Responding to Objections teleclass is great! Its covered in that.

C: Check for Understanding
A: Acknowledge Feelings
R: Respond (with Clarifying Questions & Information)
E: Extend the Invitation Again!

For hosting an example would be:

Concern: I don’t know enough people. (OR, everyone I would invite is here tonight at this Show.)

C: It sounds like you’re concerned the Show wouldn’t be a success?

A: Many of my best hosts felt the same as you.

R: 1.What kinds of things are you involved in? Church/PTA/ Work?
2. Would it be helpful if I gave you ideas for who to invite?
3. Let’s brainstorm who you could invite.

E: Does that list we came up with make you feel more confident? Should we set a date?

I was looking for quick reminders or acronyms on trying to remember effective responses. I thought of this last night when I was doing the 24 in 24 calls.

how did the 24 in 24 go?

Good so far... I have one show scheduled and two ladies who are calling me back, and if I don't hear from them I have their permission to call them in two days. So, I'm happy so far. I'll be making more calls later!

Related to Quick/Easy Ways to Remember How to Respond...

1. How can I quickly remember how to respond to common kitchen mishaps?

One quick and easy way to remember how to respond to common kitchen mishaps is to use the acronym "STOP." S stands for Stop what you are doing, T stands for Think about the best course of action, O stands for Observe the situation, and P stands for Proceed with caution.

2. What can I do to remember the proper way to handle raw meat?

A helpful way to remember how to handle raw meat is to use the phrase "Clean, Separate, Cook, Chill." Clean your hands and surfaces before and after handling raw meat, Separate raw meat from other foods to prevent cross-contamination, Cook meat to the proper temperature, and Chill leftovers promptly.

3. How can I easily remember how to properly measure ingredients?

A simple way to remember how to properly measure ingredients is to use the acronym "SIFT." S stands for Spoon and level dry ingredients, I stands for Inhale and Exhale to level wet ingredients, F stands for Fill measuring cups and spoons to the top, and T stands for To gently tap the cup or spoon to remove any air pockets.

4. What is a quick way to remember how to properly store leftovers?

To remember how to properly store leftovers, think "TCS." T stands for Temperature, make sure to store leftovers in the refrigerator at 40°F or below, C stands for Cover, always cover leftovers to prevent contamination, and S stands for Shallow, store leftovers in shallow containers to allow for faster and more even cooling.

5. How can I easily remember how to safely handle knives in the kitchen?

A helpful way to remember how to safely handle knives in the kitchen is to use the phrase "FORK." F stands for Finger grip, always hold the knife by the handle with a firm grip, O stands for Opposite hand, use your opposite hand to steady the food while cutting, R stands for Rock, use a rocking motion to chop and slice, and K stands for Keep sharp, a sharp knife is safer to use than a dull one.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• naekelsey
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
hselby87
  • Cindy_PC
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
JennyJennJen
  • PampMomof3