• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Quick & Easy Appetizer Demo: French Bread Pizzas

In summary, to make French bread pizzas, you will need a loaf of French bread, pizza sauce, shredded cheese, and your choice of toppings. While French bread is traditionally used, other types of bread can be substituted. The total cook time for French bread pizzas is about 20 minutes, but prep time may vary. They can also be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator. Any type of oven can be used to bake French bread pizzas, just adjust the cooking time accordingly.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
Thought I'd share again since this is quick and easy...

When making something like the French Bread Pizzas, or with any appetizer, meal demo you can grab a small loaf of bread...

Have the guests cube the bread showing off the bread knife.

Pour some Basil Blend Canola Oil on a Holiday Plate or SA Plate.

With the Grinder sprinkle some Him. & Sea Salt on the canola oil.

Invite guests to dip bread and enjoy!

For a few cents per serving you've showed off at least 5 items!

The cutting board to cut the bread on would be great too!

pamperedharriet said:
The cutting board to cut the bread on would be great too!

DUH! That was a "given" for me.

So yes, AT LEAST 6 items!

Love that idea!
I'll have to try that!

even some fresh ground Pepper...or Italian Seasoning...yummmm

Thanks! This is great to add in when things are baking in the oven... or chocolate is firming up!

The Garlic Bites are also a very quick recipe...The ice cube demo is great...I like serving food though. :)

Related to Quick & Easy Appetizer Demo: French Bread Pizzas

What ingredients do I need to make French bread pizzas?

To make French bread pizzas, you will need a loaf of French bread, pizza sauce, shredded cheese, and your choice of toppings such as pepperoni, mushrooms, onions, or bell peppers.

Can I use any type of bread for this recipe?

While French bread is traditionally used for this recipe, you can also use other types of bread such as baguettes or Italian bread. Just make sure the bread is sturdy enough to hold the toppings and won't become soggy.

How long does it take to make French bread pizzas?

The total cook time for French bread pizzas is about 20 minutes. However, prep time may vary depending on how long it takes to slice the bread and prepare the toppings.

Can I make French bread pizzas ahead of time?

Yes, you can make French bread pizzas ahead of time and store them in the refrigerator until you're ready to bake them. Just make sure to cover them tightly with plastic wrap to prevent them from drying out.

What type of oven should I use to bake French bread pizzas?

You can use a conventional oven, toaster oven, or even a grill to bake French bread pizzas. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly based on the type of oven you're using.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Bren706
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • DebPC