• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Quick" Diabetic Recipe for Tomorrow's Show

In summary, a great "quick" diabetic recipe for a cooking show demonstration could be a Quinoa and Black Bean Salad. This salad is easy to make and packed with protein and fiber, making it a nutritious option for those with diabetes. It can also be customized with other vegetables and protein. Another option could be a trifle made with sugar-free angel food cake, fresh strawberries, sugar-free white chocolate pudding, and sugar-free whipped topping. This recipe is also easy to make and can be made with any flavor of pudding. Both of these recipes are delicious and diabetic-friendly, perfect for a cooking show demonstration.
pkd09
Silver Member
Looking for a "quick" demo diabetic recipe for tomorrow nights show. I am doing the Pineapple Upside Down cake but the host would like a "quick" diabetic recipe also. Any ideas?

I do a trifle...

Sugar free angel food cake cut into cubes
fresh strawberries
sugar free white chocolate pudding (two regular size boxes)
sugar free coolwhip (1 tub)

Make pudding using 1/2 the milk (I use fat free or 1%)...fold in coolwhip

Layer sliced strawberries, angel food cake and "mousse"

Diabetics still have the count the sugar in the milk and strawberries, but it makes a really good diabetic friendly recipe. Plus, if you stand up slices around the edge of the bowl, it's BEAUTIFUL! HTH!!!

P.S. I use this "mousse" recipe a lot, and hardly ever eat just plain pudding anymore. It works with any flavor (at least that I've tried) and is YUMMY!!!

One quick and easy diabetic recipe that would be perfect for a cooking show demonstration is a Quinoa and Black Bean Salad. This recipe is packed with protein and fiber, making it a filling and nutritious option for those with diabetes. Here's how to make it:Ingredients:- 1 cup quinoa- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed- 1 red bell pepper, diced- 1 avocado, diced- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped- 2 tablespoons olive oil- 2 tablespoons lime juice- Salt and pepper, to tasteInstructions:1. Cook quinoa according to package instructions and let cool.2. In a large bowl, combine cooked quinoa, black beans, red bell pepper, avocado, and cilantro.3. In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, lime juice, salt, and pepper.4. Pour dressing over quinoa mixture and toss to combine.5. Serve and enjoy!This salad is not only quick and easy to make, but it's also customizable. You can add in any other vegetables or protein you have on hand to make it your own. It's a delicious and healthy option for those with diabetes and it's sure to be a hit on your cooking show. Enjoy!

Related to Quick" Diabetic Recipe for Tomorrow's Show

1. What makes a recipe "quick" for diabetics?

A "quick" diabetic recipe is one that can be prepared in a short amount of time, typically 30 minutes or less. These recipes often use simple ingredients and cooking techniques to make meal preparation faster and easier for those with diabetes.

2. Are all of the recipes in the "Quick" Diabetic Recipe for Tomorrow's Show suitable for all types of diabetes?

Yes, all of the recipes in the "Quick" Diabetic Recipe for Tomorrow's Show are designed to be suitable for all types of diabetes. They are low in sugar, carbohydrates, and unhealthy fats, making them a healthy option for those with diabetes.

3. Can I find alternatives for certain ingredients if I have dietary restrictions?

Yes, many of the recipes in the "Quick" Diabetic Recipe for Tomorrow's Show can be easily modified to accommodate dietary restrictions. For example, if you are gluten-free, you can substitute gluten-free flour for regular flour in a recipe.

4. Are there any suggestions for portion sizes for these recipes?

Yes, each recipe in the "Quick" Diabetic Recipe for Tomorrow's Show includes recommended serving sizes to help you manage your blood sugar levels. It is important to follow these portion sizes and consult with your doctor or dietician for personalized recommendations.

5. How can I make sure these recipes are flavorful and not bland?

All of the "Quick" Diabetic Recipe for Tomorrow's Show have been carefully selected and tested to ensure they are both healthy and flavorful. However, if you prefer more seasoning or spices, feel free to add them to suit your taste preferences. Just be mindful of any added sugar or sodium in your seasonings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • brendaivette
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
PampMomof3