• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Quick and Impressive Recipe for an Open House Gathering

In summary, a "Quick, Wow-Them Recipe" is an easy and quick recipe that impresses with its delicious flavor and presentation. To find these recipes on the Pampered Chef website, you can click on the "Recipes" tab and select the "Quick & Easy" category or use the search bar. These recipes can also be modified to fit dietary restrictions and can usually be prepared in under 30 minutes. While any kitchen tools can be used, it is recommended to use Pampered Chef products for the best results.
sivlepa
I am going to be attending an Open House with other types of vendors next week. All of us will be bringing a recipe or two to share.
I am looking for a QUICK, "WOW-THEM" recipe that can "sit out" for a few hours. Any ideas to share, please??

How about the Profiterole Puffs from last seasons Season's Best? They are easy and very cheap to make. You could fill them with different fillings too! Do a search on here and you will find a thread full of ideas on these. My favorite is filling them with strawberry cool whip mixed with a little cheesecake pudding! They are to die for! Just be careful not to but too much pudding in. It makes the coo whip very stiff and hard to squeeze out of the EAD.

If you have several of the Chillzanne bowls and/or servers, you can keep them in those to keep them good.

One idea could be a caprese salad skewer. Simply thread cherry tomatoes, fresh mozzarella balls, and fresh basil leaves onto skewers. Drizzle with balsamic glaze and sprinkle with salt and pepper. This can be made ahead of time and left out at room temperature for a few hours. It's a classic and delicious appetizer that will impress your fellow vendors and guests. Another option could be a Mediterranean platter with hummus, pita bread, olives, and marinated feta cheese. This can also be made ahead of time and left out for a few hours. It's a crowd-pleasing dish that is easy to put together and can be served with a variety of other dips and spreads.

Related to Quick and Impressive Recipe for an Open House Gathering

1. What is a "Quick, Wow-Them Recipe"?

A "Quick, Wow-Them Recipe" is a recipe that is not only easy and quick to prepare, but also impresses your guests or family with its delicious flavor and presentation.

2. How do I find "Quick, Wow-Them Recipes" on the Pampered Chef website?

You can find "Quick, Wow-Them Recipes" by clicking on the "Recipes" tab on our website and then selecting the "Quick & Easy" category. You can also use the search bar and type in "Quick, Wow-Them Recipes" to see all available options.

3. Can I modify a "Quick, Wow-Them Recipe" to fit my dietary restrictions?

Yes, most of our "Quick, Wow-Them Recipes" can be easily modified to fit your dietary needs. We offer a wide range of recipes including gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegetarian options. You can also reach out to our customer service team for assistance in modifying a recipe.

4. How long does it usually take to prepare a "Quick, Wow-Them Recipe"?

Most of our "Quick, Wow-Them Recipes" can be prepared in under 30 minutes. We understand the importance of saving time in the kitchen, so our recipes are designed to be efficient and easy to follow.

5. Are there any recommended products or tools I should use for "Quick, Wow-Them Recipes"?

While you can use any kitchen tools you have on hand, we recommend using our Pampered Chef products for the best results. Our products are designed to make cooking easier and more enjoyable, so you can impress your guests with your "Quick, Wow-Them Recipe" effortlessly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Hunter Mom
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
PamperedPeggy
  • newtopamperedchef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
newtopamperedchef
Replies