• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Quick and Easy Weekday Dinners Cookbook - Available in the US!"

In summary, "Weekday Dinners Done" is a meal planning service that provides easy-to-follow recipes and grocery lists to help busy individuals and families plan and prepare weekday dinners in advance. It offers customizable menus for dietary preferences and restrictions and is suitable for families with kid-friendly recipes. The cost varies depending on the subscription plan, but there is a 14-day free trial available.
PamperedK
Silver Member
Is this a new cookbook you have in the US? How much is it? We don't have it in Canada and I'm really interested in getting my hands on one...do you guys like it?

It's actually a set of cards with dinner recipes for two weeks. There is also a version two. They sell for $6.50 each.Email me and I'll get you them if you like.
[email protected]ETA: they are really good recipes. Comes with a shopping list for each week too. Nice.

And as added info - they can all be made in either the 12" Skillet, or the DCB. Some can be made in either. They are really good recipes.

Related to Quick and Easy Weekday Dinners Cookbook - Available in the US!"

What is "Weekday Dinners Done"?

"Weekday Dinners Done" is a meal planning service that helps busy individuals and families plan and prepare weekday dinners in advance. It provides easy-to-follow recipes and grocery lists to make dinner time stress-free and enjoyable.

How does "Weekday Dinners Done" work?

Once you sign up for "Weekday Dinners Done", you will receive a weekly menu with 5 dinner recipes and a corresponding grocery list. The recipes are designed to be easy and quick to make, with minimal ingredients and prep time. Simply follow the recipes and use the grocery list to purchase all the necessary ingredients for the week.

Can I customize the recipes in "Weekday Dinners Done"?

Yes, "Weekday Dinners Done" allows you to customize your weekly menu based on your dietary preferences and restrictions. You can also swap out recipes if you don't like a particular dish or have a special request.

Is "Weekday Dinners Done" suitable for families?

Yes, "Weekday Dinners Done" is perfect for families as it provides quick and easy recipes that are also kid-friendly. The grocery list is designed to accommodate serving sizes for a family, and you can also customize the menu based on your family's preferences.

How much does "Weekday Dinners Done" cost?

The cost of "Weekday Dinners Done" varies depending on the subscription plan you choose. However, there is a 14-day free trial available for new users to try out the service before committing to a subscription. You can also cancel your subscription at any time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbecky
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • Denise K
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Denise K
  • dannyzmom