• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Quick and Easy Kid-Friendly Meat and Beans Recipe

In summary, "Kid Friendly Meat N Beans" is a versatile and tasty meal option that combines ground beef or turkey with beans and other ingredients. The most commonly used beans in this dish are kidney beans, black beans, and pinto beans, and it is a healthy option for kids as it is a good source of protein and fiber. It can be served in a variety of ways and can be made ahead of time for convenience.
4kids4me
I made this tonight for my kids in about 10 minutes and they're tearing it up! First, I browned a pound of meat in the microwave with the microcooker. While that was going, Naomi (3) and I chopped up a small onion with the Food Chopper. Then combined the onion with the meat and a little water and microwaved that for another 2 minutes. Then I opened 2 cans of baked beans with the Can Opener and stirred that in, along with 1/4 cup of ketchup with the easy read measuring cup. Microwaved the whole thing for 2 more minutes. Voila! They are really loving it! Thought I'd share in case you, or your customers, having picky little eaters like I do!

btw, we have a salad on the side that I made with the salad chopper. Naomi thought that was very cool!

Wow, that sounds like such a quick and easy meal! I love how you used so many different Pampered Chef tools to make it even easier. I have a picky eater at home too, so I will definitely have to try this out. Thanks for sharing! And the salad chopper sounds like a great addition to the meal. I'll have to check that out as well. Thanks again for the recipe and tips!

Hi there! I'm so glad to hear that your kids are enjoying the recipe you made with our Pampered Chef products. Our tools are designed to make cooking quick and easy, especially for busy parents like yourself. I will definitely be trying out this meat and beans recipe for my own picky eaters. Thank you for sharing your experience with us and for including the use of our microcooker, food chopper, can opener, and easy read measuring cup. I love how you also incorporated our salad chopper for a healthy side dish. Keep up the great work in the kitchen and let me know if you need any other kid-friendly recipe ideas. Happy cooking!

What is "Kid Friendly Meat N Beans"?

"Kid Friendly Meat N Beans" is a versatile and tasty meal option that combines ground beef or turkey with beans and other ingredients to create a family-friendly dish that is loved by kids and adults alike.

What types of beans are typically used in "Kid Friendly Meat N Beans"?

The most commonly used beans in this dish are kidney beans, black beans, and pinto beans. You can also use a combination of these beans for added flavor and texture.

Is "Kid Friendly Meat N Beans" a healthy meal option for kids?

Yes, this dish is a great source of protein and fiber, and can be made even healthier by using lean ground turkey instead of beef. You can also add in extra veggies, such as diced bell peppers or carrots, for added nutrition.

What are some ways to serve "Kid Friendly Meat N Beans"?

This dish can be served in a variety of ways, such as on top of rice, in tacos or burritos, or as a topping for baked potatoes. You can also add in different toppings, such as shredded cheese, salsa, or avocado, to customize it to your family's tastes.

Can "Kid Friendly Meat N Beans" be made ahead of time and reheated?

Yes, this dish is great for meal prep and can be made ahead of time and stored in the fridge or freezer for later use. Simply reheat it in the microwave or on the stove and it will still be just as delicious.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
Replies
Views
Dotty