• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Questions About the Mojitos in Sb

In summary, to make a traditional Mojito, you will need white rum, fresh lime juice, simple syrup, club soda, and fresh mint leaves. However, you can substitute the white rum with other types of alcohol and use agave nectar or honey instead of simple syrup. You can also use different carbonated beverages and make a non-alcoholic version with sparkling water or lemon-lime soda. A highball glass is the traditional choice for serving a Mojito, but you can use any type of glass you prefer.
pamela
has anyone made these?

Did you demo it or just make prior to show?

How much does the recipe make?

Can I use Splenda in place of sugar?

Are they any good?

I doubled it and made it in the family sized QSP. Guests l iked it - I didn't. I prefer the Cran-Raspberry fizz (plus the CR Fizz is pink for HWC)

this is YUM YUM YUM. My guests LOVED it. I should have doubled it. One recipe fills the 2 qt QSP. You could probably sub Splenda and be fine.I made it at an interactive show--split the gals in two groups and one did the mojitos and one did the strawberry cream trifle.

Related to Questions About the Mojitos in Sb

What ingredients are needed to make a Mojito?

To make a traditional Mojito, you will need white rum, fresh lime juice, simple syrup, club soda, and fresh mint leaves.

Can I substitute any ingredients in a Mojito?

Yes, you can substitute the white rum with other types of alcohol such as vodka or gin. You can also use agave nectar or honey in place of simple syrup.

Do I have to use club soda in a Mojito?

No, you can use other carbonated beverages such as ginger ale or lemon-lime soda for a different twist on the classic Mojito.

Can I make a non-alcoholic version of a Mojito?

Yes, you can make a mocktail version of a Mojito by omitting the alcohol and using sparkling water or lemon-lime soda instead of club soda.

What type of glass should I use for a Mojito?

A traditional Mojito is served in a highball glass, but you can also use a mason jar or any other type of glass you have on hand.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• imported_iteachurkid
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
almondfarm
  • grgann
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
lesliec
Replies