• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Question Ref May Signing Special

M
Mel5497
One of my consultants signed a gal in May who qualified within 30 days. The new gal has received her PC dollars for her four shows and for her first $1250 in sales....when/how does she receive the extra "$100 in PC products"?

Thanks!

It should be an extra $100 deposited into her PC$ account. If it isn't there in a week after the first $100PC, call HO.

Kris, I had this discussion with my recruit today. She got her $200, but not the $100 extra. I have not received my extra points either nor have I been contacted to ask me if I want the points or the $50 to Merrill. I'm just going to wait and see.

I got an email today to choose my bonus. I selected the points earlier today and they have already been credited to my Incentives Calculator. I haven't heard from my consultant, though.

DebbieJ said:
I got an email today to choose my bonus. I selected the points earlier today and they have already been credited to my Incentives Calculator.

I haven't heard from my consultant, though.

Woo hoo!!! Your points must be looking awesome!!

But I know - another handful of recruits would be awesome too!:)

1. How can the consultant receive the extra "$100 in PC products"?

The consultant can receive the extra "$100 in PC products" by meeting the qualifications set by the company, which may include reaching a certain sales goal or completing a specific number of shows within a certain timeframe.

2. When will the consultant receive the extra "$100 in PC products"?

The consultant will receive the extra "$100 in PC products" after meeting the qualifications and within the timeframe set by the company. This may vary depending on the specific promotion or offer.

3. Is there a specific process for receiving the extra "$100 in PC products"?

Yes, the consultant will need to follow the instructions provided by the company to claim the extra "$100 in PC products". This may involve submitting proof of meeting the qualifications or completing a form.

4. Can the extra "$100 in PC products" be redeemed for cash or other products?

No, the extra "$100 in PC products" is typically only redeemable for products offered by the company. It cannot be exchanged for cash or used towards the purchase of other products.

5. Are there any restrictions on how the consultant can use the extra "$100 in PC products"?

Yes, the extra "$100 in PC products" may have certain restrictions on how it can be used, such as only being valid for a specific period of time or only being eligible for certain products. The consultant should refer to the terms and conditions set by the company for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • jcsmilez
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefsteph07