• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question? I Should Know This...

In summary, Pampered Chef has a 30-day return policy for new and unused items, a "Find a Consultant" tool on their website, virtual party options, and a selection of gluten-free and allergen-free products that can be filtered on their website.
rennea
Gold Member
I didn't submit anything for the month of May. I have a catty show I just turned in but it was only $210.00 and I need $300.00 in total to stay active. I was to turn another in Saturday but she asked if she could wait til Tuesday. My question is: Can I turn it in on Tuesday or will I go inactive on the 1st?

I told her if she wanted the hostess special I need the orders in on the 30th. I kind of feel bad for fibbing to her:(

You'll need $300 by the end of June to keep from going inactive. May-June $300. So 0 in May, need $300 in June. CLOSE THAT SHOW!!

Thanks, come hell or high water I'll close it by night fall;)

Thata girl, you can do it. Stick with the little white lie and you should be good ;) Keep us posted how you make out. Crossing my fingers for you :)

GOOD LUCK!!! I know how stressful it can be when coming down to the wire!:rolleyes:

Related to Question? I Should Know This...

1. What is Pampered Chef's return policy?

Our return policy allows for returns or exchanges within 30 days of purchase, with a receipt. Items must be in their original packaging and in new, unused condition. Please contact our customer service team for assistance with returns or exchanges.

2. How can I find a Pampered Chef consultant in my area?

You can easily find a consultant near you by visiting our website and using our "Find a Consultant" tool. Simply enter your zip code and a list of consultants in your area will be provided.

3. Can I host a Pampered Chef party online?

Yes, we offer virtual parties where you can invite friends and family to shop from the comfort of their own homes. Your consultant will provide you with a unique party link to share with your guests.

4. Are all Pampered Chef products dishwasher safe?

While many of our products are dishwasher safe, there are some exceptions. We recommend checking the product label or instructions for specific care instructions.

5. Does Pampered Chef offer any gluten-free or allergen-free products?

Yes, we offer a variety of gluten-free and allergen-free products. Simply search for "gluten-free" or "allergen-free" on our website to see our selection. You can also filter products by dietary restrictions to find the perfect options for you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • Lilamyw3
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • cochef