• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question About the Serrated Peeler

In summary, The serrated peeler works well on potatoes and other thick-skinned vegetables. It may leave small lines where the serrations are, but overall it is effective. The redesigned handle of the peeler may be more comfortable for those with hand pain. It is also versatile and can be used on fruits like mangoes, papayas, and cantaloupes. Some members have successfully used it on cucumbers. A suggestion was made for a veggie brush to be added to the product line.
DebbieSAChef
Hello everyone I have a question regarding the Serrated peeler. Will it work on potatoes?
Does anyone have one and can you let me know if this is possible?
I have a few people who really want a veggie peeler but the small handle that is usually the norm, just doesn't make them happy. They feel they can't grasp it firmly or that it's too small. It hurts their hands.

I would appreciate any help on this.

Debbie :D

I just tried it - it works! I think the veggie peeler would be faster, but it definitely works. It does leave really small lines where the serrations are, but it's not ugly.

Hope that helps!

I LOVE the serrated peeler! It peels EVERYTHING!! I've always used one that I had from another company (Farberware, I think) because the PC one was so crappy in comparison. Also, I've had customers ask if we have a veggie peeler in the shape (handle style) of the julienne peeler, so this new one is the best of both worlds! I'll be selling these all over!

DebbieSAChef said:
Hello everyone I have a question regarding the Serrated peeler. Will it work on potatoes?
Does anyone have one and can you let me know if this is possible?
I have a few people who really want a veggie peeler but the small handle that is usually the norm, just doesn't make them happy. They feel they can't grasp it firmly or that it's too small. It hurts their hands.

I would appreciate any help on this.

She may like the redesigned one better because the handle is more substantial.

I've used the serrated peeler on mangoes a LOT and I LOVE it! It works really well.:)

I've even peeled Papaya and Cantaloupe with it!

Becky, which wave are you in for the Atlantis trip? I'm in the second wave.

Paige Dixon said:
I've even peeled Papaya and Cantaloupe with it!

Becky, which wave are you in for the Atlantis trip? I'm in the second wave.
I'm in the 2nd wave too. Yippeee!!! I can't wait. I'll have to keep my eyes out for you.:) Only about 9 more weeks or so!!

Thank you!Great I will be sure to let my customer know and she will probably order a whole bunch of them for her and her family.

I knew I could count on my fellow cheffers!! ;)

I'll be the mom with the barefooted red-head hanging off my boob.

Paige Dixon said:
I'll be the mom with the barefooted red-head hanging off my boob.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

LOL

I have a 22 month old who just finished nursing about 3 weeks ago. Thank God he had gotten to the point where he only nursed at naptime and at bedtime.

That is just the funniest thing!!!!:D :D

OOH Mangoes! I didn't think of that! I think it's great for potatoes; they say it was designed for things with thicker skin. I used it on cukes the other day and it was great! I try not to peel things if I don't have to! Part lazy, part because [I'm lazy and WANT TO] believe that that's where all the nutrients are! That reminds me...you know what we need? A veggie brush...off to email HO!

Related to Question About the Serrated Peeler

1. How is the serrated peeler different from a regular peeler?

The serrated peeler has a serrated edge that easily grips and peels fruits and vegetables with tough or slippery skins, like tomatoes or kiwis. It also has a built-in potato eye remover for added convenience.

2. Is the serrated peeler dishwasher safe?

Yes, the serrated peeler is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing for longer lasting sharpness.

3. Can the serrated peeler be used for left-handed individuals?

Yes, the serrated peeler is designed for both right and left-handed use. Its ergonomic handle makes it comfortable to use for all users.

4. What is the serrated peeler made of?

The serrated peeler is made of high-quality stainless steel for durability and long-lasting sharpness. Its handle is made of a comfortable non-slip material for a secure grip.

5. What is the warranty for the serrated peeler?

The serrated peeler comes with a lifetime guarantee, ensuring its quality and performance. If you encounter any issues with your peeler, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Ashley S
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
katie0128
Replies
Views
PamperedGinger
  • pampchefsarah
  • Products and Tips
Replies