• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question About the APampered Chefs Stand

In summary, the Pampered Chef Stand is a versatile kitchen tool that can hold a variety of items such as cookbooks, tablets, and utensils to keep your workspace organized and clutter-free. Assembling the stand is easy and it can hold up to 10 pounds of weight, but it is not dishwasher safe. It can also be used for other purposes such as holding small appliances or serving as a cookbook holder.
khergatt
Is it supposed to be made so crappy?

The screw holes don't line up, one of the wood pegs is so small it keeps falling out, it has splinters on the sides, and it just looks crappy.

Is this right?

No. It isn't amazing and totally polished looking, but it is functional. It is worth the $12 because the owner will actually use the APCS. Otherwise they have to screw it onto a table/counter and try to remember they even own it. Too much work. Send it back.

Also, let the guest know that, yes, your husband probably can make it, but I never in 10 years have had one do it.

Send it back! No - mine doesn't look like that at all!

Hate to tell you, but it is now $14.50. You must remember the price from several years ago. I may see if my husband can make a stand and post if he does. It sure wouldn't be hard to do.

Hello there, I'm sorry to hear about your experience with your Pampered Chef product. Our team takes great pride in creating high-quality and durable products, so it's concerning to hear that your item is not meeting your expectations. Please reach out to our customer service team for assistance with any issues you may be having with your product. They will be happy to help you find a solution or provide a replacement if necessary. Thank you for bringing this to our attention, and we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Related to Question About the APampered Chefs Stand

1. What is the Pampered Chef Stand?

The Pampered Chef Stand is a versatile kitchen tool that can hold a variety of kitchen items such as cookbooks, tablets, and utensils. It is designed to keep your workspace organized and clutter-free while you cook.

2. How do I assemble the Pampered Chef Stand?

Assembling the Pampered Chef Stand is easy and only takes a few minutes. Simply align the two pieces of the stand and slide the top piece onto the bottom piece until it clicks into place. You can also refer to the instruction manual for further assistance.

3. Can the Pampered Chef Stand hold heavy items?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Stand is made of durable materials and can hold up to 10 pounds of weight. However, we recommend evenly distributing the weight and avoiding placing extremely heavy items on the stand to prevent any damage.

4. Is the Pampered Chef Stand dishwasher safe?

The Pampered Chef Stand is not dishwasher safe as it could potentially cause damage to the stand. We recommend hand washing the stand with warm, soapy water and drying it thoroughly before use.

5. Can I use the Pampered Chef Stand for other purposes?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Stand is a versatile tool that can be used for various purposes. It can hold tablets, phones, small appliances, and even serve as a cookbook holder. It is a great addition to any kitchen and can be used in different ways depending on your needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• straitfan
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • Polliewiggle
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • emiscookin