• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question About My First Web Order!

In summary, to place your first web order, go to the website of the online store, create an account, and provide shipping and payment information. The delivery time will vary based on shipping method and location. Contact customer service for any issues with your order. Policies for canceling or changing orders vary by store. Look for security measures when entering personal and payment information.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
Good news! I got my FIRST ORDER through my PWS!

The problem is, while it was part of a show, it came up as direct shipping. I don't think the customer knew it was coming to my house and not my friend the hostess' house, and that I would be happy to deliver it when it comes. (I work in the area and she technically is still a member of my church.)

I also don't think she realizes that the nylon pan scraper comes with the stone!

Also, because it was direct shipping, she paid an extra .25 percent sales tax.

Is it OK to contact the customer and possibly change her order? I don't want her to pay more than she has to!

Contact her. Thank her for her order and and let her know that she could possilby save some money, if shes interested in that. ;)

But am I ALLOWED to change her order if she says yes?I don't want to promise if I can't deliver!

You are allowed to with her permission, as long as the correct information shows in PP/P3. I would still let her order the extra pan scrapers, they come in handy for a lot of different things.

Hi there! Congratulations on getting your first order through your PWS, that's so exciting! I can understand your concern about the direct shipping and the customer not realizing that the order would come to your house. I would recommend reaching out to the customer and explaining the situation to her. Let her know that you are happy to deliver the order to her and that the nylon pan scraper comes with the stone. You can also offer to refund the extra .25 percent sales tax if that is something you are able to do through your consultant account. Communication is key in situations like this and your customer will appreciate your honesty and effort to ensure she is getting the best experience with her order. Good luck and happy cooking!

1. What is the process for placing my first web order?

To place your first web order, simply go to the website of the online store you wish to purchase from. Browse their products, add items to your cart, and proceed to checkout. You will need to create an account and provide your shipping and payment information. Once your order is confirmed, you will receive a confirmation email with your order details.

2. How long will it take for my order to arrive?

The delivery time for your order will depend on the shipping method you choose and your location. Most online stores provide an estimated delivery time during the checkout process. You can also track your order's shipping status using the tracking number provided in your confirmation email.

3. What should I do if there is an issue with my order?

If you encounter any problems with your order, such as a missing or damaged item, contact the online store's customer service immediately. They will be able to assist you and provide a resolution to the issue.

4. Can I cancel or make changes to my order after it has been placed?

This will depend on the policies of the specific online store. Some may allow you to make changes or cancel your order before it has been shipped, while others may not. It is best to contact the customer service team as soon as possible to inquire about your options.

5. Is my personal and payment information secure when placing a web order?

Most online stores have security measures in place to protect your personal and payment information. Look for a padlock icon in the browser's address bar and make sure the website's URL begins with "https" to ensure a secure connection. It is also recommended to only make purchases from reputable and trusted online stores.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• melleemak
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Roadtripray
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • babywings76