• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question About Making CuPampered Chefakes....

In summary, the essential tools needed for making cupcakes include a muffin pan, cupcake liners, measuring cups and spoons, mixing bowls, an electric mixer, and a rubber spatula. You can use a regular cake mix to make cupcakes and prevent them from sticking to the pan by using cupcake liners or greasing the pan. To make them moist and fluffy, avoid overmixing and overbaking, and add sour cream or buttermilk to the batter. The best way to decorate cupcakes is by using a piping bag and tips, and adding toppings like sprinkles, chocolate chips, or fruit.
dancedivine
Hey, ladies!

I just made some awesome cupcakes using my stone muffin pan.... What a difference the stoneware makes. However, I have some cupcakes that I need to save for tomorrow & I'm not sure if I'm supposed to leave them out or refrigerate them? They have icing on them, so that is my main concern. Should I stick them in a container & leave them out all night, or is it best to just refrigerate them? I'm not much of a baker, so I appreciate any advice!

Thanks! :)

If the icing is homemade and contains butter or cream, refrigerate. If canned frosting, it's probably okay to leave them out.

Butter is fine at room temp for quite a long time. Refrigerated baked goods tend to dry out. I'd leave them out.

raebates said:
Butter is fine at room temp for quite a long time. Refrigerated baked goods tend to dry out. I'd leave them out.

I agree, leave them out - room temperature cupcakes taste better than cold too.

Ok, thanks for the advice. I was worried that they'd dry out if I put them in the fridge. So, I left them out! :)

Related to Question About Making CuPampered Chefakes....

What are the essential tools needed for making cupcakes?

The essential tools for making cupcakes include a muffin pan, cupcake liners, measuring cups and spoons, mixing bowls, an electric mixer, and a rubber spatula.

Can I use a regular cake mix to make cupcakes?

Yes, you can use a regular cake mix to make cupcakes. Just follow the instructions on the box for making cupcakes instead of a cake.

How do I prevent my cupcakes from sticking to the pan?

To prevent your cupcakes from sticking to the pan, make sure to use cupcake liners or grease the pan with cooking spray or butter before pouring in the batter.

How can I make my cupcakes moist and fluffy?

To make your cupcakes moist and fluffy, make sure to not overmix the batter and to not overbake the cupcakes. You can also add a small amount of sour cream or buttermilk to the batter for extra moisture.

What is the best way to decorate my cupcakes?

The best way to decorate your cupcakes is to use a piping bag and tips to create different designs with frosting. You can also add sprinkles, chocolate chips, or fruit on top for added flavor and decoration.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • ChefJoyJ
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefJoyJ
  • chefmelody
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies