• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question About a "Normal" Fundraiser in May

In summary, a "normal" fundraiser in May is a traditional fundraising event that takes place during the month of May and typically involves selling products or organizing a sponsored event. To organize a "normal" fundraiser in May, you will need to set a goal, create a budget, choose a method, recruit volunteers, promote the event, and execute the fundraiser. Pampered Chef offers a variety of kitchen products that are popular for fundraising in May, and also provides resources and support for planning and executing successful fundraisers. To make your fundraiser stand out, consider partnering with a local organization or business, offering unique prizes, incorporating a fun theme, and promoting through social media and word of mouth. Hosting a fundraiser with Pampered Chef in May offers benefits
khergatt
If I do a fundraiser for a church in May, can they order the HWC products? Does it help their fundraiser at all? Do they get credit for those items?

HELP!!

YES! to all of your questions. The HWC can be ordered just like all the other products, and have the same value for sales and fundraisers. The best part is that it is not only helping their individual fundraiser, but also $1 from the sale of each product will automatically go to the HWC campaign! More bang for the buck!:thumbup:

:)that's awesome, I was afraid it would be excluded from the fundraiser profits!

No, they can do it ... but you get the regular fundraiser percentage.I'm doing fundraisers for Relay for Life this way ... that way purchases benefit the ACS in more ways than one!

Hi there! Yes, the church can definitely order HWC products for their fundraiser in May. Not only will it help their fundraiser, but they will also receive credit for the items they sell. Our products are perfect for fundraisers because they are high-quality and loved by many. Let me know if you need any assistance with setting up the fundraiser or choosing products. I would be happy to help!

Related to Question About a "Normal" Fundraiser in May

What is a "normal" fundraiser in May?

A "normal" fundraiser in May refers to a fundraising event that follows the typical format and timing for a fundraiser during the month of May. This may include selling products, hosting a silent auction, or organizing a sponsored event to raise funds for a specific cause or organization.

How do I organize a "normal" fundraiser in May?

To organize a "normal" fundraiser in May, you will need to determine your fundraising goal, create a budget, choose a fundraising method, recruit volunteers, promote the event, and execute the fundraiser. Pampered Chef offers resources and support to help you plan and execute a successful fundraiser.

What products can I sell for a "normal" fundraiser in May?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of kitchen tools, cookware, and food products that are perfect for fundraising events in May. Some popular products for fundraisers during this month include outdoor grilling tools, BBQ sauce and rubs, and kitchen gadgets that make meal prep easier for summer picnics and parties.

How can I make my "normal" fundraiser in May stand out?

There are several ways to make your fundraiser stand out in May. Consider partnering with a local organization or business to co-host the event, offering a unique product or service as a raffle prize, or incorporating a fun theme into the event. Additionally, promoting your fundraiser through social media and word of mouth can help generate more interest and support.

What are the benefits of hosting a "normal" fundraiser in May with Pampered Chef?

Hosting a fundraiser with Pampered Chef in May comes with many benefits, including access to high-quality products at discounted prices, personalized support from a Pampered Chef consultant, and the opportunity to earn free products and rewards for your organization. Additionally, Pampered Chef offers a generous fundraising program that allows organizations to keep a percentage of the sales as profit.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Sheila
  • pamperedalaska
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pamperedalaska
  • PCCHeather0506
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies