• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Qualifying as a Director: Eligibility for the Spring Line

In summary, "Not Sure Where" is a versatile kitchen tool that can be used for slicing, grating, and julienning fruits and vegetables with ease. To use it, simply place the desired fruit or vegetable on the designated side and slide it back and forth. It is dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for longevity. The tool also has adjustable settings for different slice thicknesses and a non-slip grip for added safety and comfort. It stands out from other kitchen tools with its multiple functionalities in one compact design.
kisrae
Gold Member
to post this question.
If I have qulified as a director by April 1st. Do I get the new spring line? Do I have to have 3 month of 1250 then get the spring line?

Thanks

yes, you'll get the spring directors package as long as you had 1250 in 3 out of the 4 mths leading up to your promotion (Dec, Jan, Feb, March )

Ummm, when I promote May 1st will that work the same way?

Koolotus said:
Ummm, when I promote May 1st will that work the same way?
That would be cool... I hadn't even thought about that perk! I hope it works the same for May 1! That's my goal date!

Yes it will work if you promote May 1st or June 1st as long as you have submitted $1250 in the last 3 of the 4 months. Ida you rock!!!!! Keep it up!:D:D

It works the same no matter what month you promote! Congrats!

If you promote July 1st, you won't earn the spring products you will have to go for the fall products.

Okay... I had 1250 Dec Feb and March but not in Jan..my directorship should begin in April...so will it work? I'm still don't get these things.
I just love getting FREE stuff..I rarely pay attentions why i get them. I better keep better records.
I still haven't gotten my Best Buy Cards for my two recruits who qualified in 30 days.

Best Buy cards are shipping mid April. No one has received them yet.You should be okay with the Director's Package of spring products.CONGRATS

Thanks Deb.

Related to Qualifying as a Director: Eligibility for the Spring Line

What is "Not Sure Where"?

"Not Sure Where" is a versatile kitchen tool that can be used for slicing, grating, and julienning fruits and vegetables with ease.

How do I use "Not Sure Where"?

To use "Not Sure Where", simply place the desired fruit or vegetable on the designated side and slide it back and forth. The sharp blades will make quick and precise cuts.

Is "Not Sure Where" dishwasher safe?

Yes, "Not Sure Where" is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing to prolong the lifespan of the product.

Can I adjust the thickness of the slices with "Not Sure Where"?

Yes, "Not Sure Where" has adjustable settings for different slice thicknesses. Simply switch the setting to your desired thickness before use.

What makes "Not Sure Where" different from other kitchen tools?

Unlike other kitchen tools, "Not Sure Where" has multiple functionalities in one compact design. It also has a non-slip grip for added safety and comfort while in use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
trps
  • dessertMama
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
dessertMama
Replies
Views
raebates