• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Qualify for the Breakfast of Caring Event: Requirements and Tips | Kathy

Not to burst your bubble, but it has to be at least $150 in one or the other....No, that's wrong - the trivets and the round-up are combined.....the $150 has to be either $150 total for ALL RUFTH donations (INCLUDING both trivet and round up donations) OR $150 in HWC sales and fundraisers.
Kathytnt
What does it take to qualify for this event??? Thanks, Kathy

As far as I understand $150 raised from either RUFTH or HWC.

Yes, I think that's right. I was soooo excited to get to go last year. It was so pretty with lots of pink.....and I'm not even that much of a pink person, lol. It was really nice though:)

lisacb77 said:
As far as I understand $150 raised from either RUFTH or HWC.
Is there a way to track how much you've raised for either one?

The donations report in the original PP will tell your round up donations. Then you need to do a search on the items report to see how many trivets and add $2 for each. HTH.

I wish I was selling more trivets - I think they are very pretty

Thanks Lisa. There are still so many functions that I don't know about in PP - and now P3!

Kearstin I don't think they have a lot of those reports yet in P3. That's why I haven't switched!

Well, I have $88 so far! I will make BOC this year!!!:D

I ALREADY made it!!!.....75.42 for RUFTH & 76.00 from my Trivets!!!!:D :D :D

From what I heard from my exec dir is that they are going to raise the BOC amounts becuase they doubled the donations on the heart Trivet, but she said it will most likely be in the April CN. So we will see what happens.I have $97 in donations!:)

Ginger428 said:

Holy Cow Ginger! That's great!!!:D

From when to when? Is that a Jan-Jan thing? June-May?

It's usually a September to May or June thang! Nobody is sure why it starts in September either.:confused:

PampMomof3 said:
Holy Cow Ginger! That's great!!!:D

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...........BUT I Still cant wait to SCREAM for you when you WALK in July...!!!!!:D :D :D

The info is up on CC under downloads.... there is no Breakfast of Caring this year, but instead those who have $150 in contributions from RUFTH & HWC will be given a special lanyard at conference. And if you have $150 for one of them (not combined, but just 1 of the programs) you get reserved preferrential seating at the general session breakfast on day 2.

Earning period is Sept-May (submitted by June 5th) .....

soccermama said:
The info is up on CC under downloads.... there is no Breakfast of Caring this year, but instead those who have $150 in contributions from RUFTH & HWC will be given a special lanyard at conference. And if you have $150 for one of them (not combined, but just 1 of the programs) you get reserved preferrential seating at the general session breakfast on day 2.

Earning period is Sept-May (submitted by June 5th) .....

thanks for the info. I've attached the flyer...

Attachments

• hwc07.pdf
    347.7 KB · Views: 339
WHATTTTTTT????????????????:eek:

Well, I guess I like this now I just need another $70 to get the top contributor!!!:D

hadn't checked in awhile, looks like I have $303 in round up and I've sold 46 trivets, yay
looks like I'll get special breakfast seating. Hopefully it will be a closer walk this year......

Prolly b/c Sept is when the trivet came out?

Ooh cool, I think I'm around at least $100 already!

Last edited:
ChefLoriG said:
hadn't checked in awhile, looks like I have $303 in round up and I've sold 46 trivets, yay
looks like I'll get special breakfast seating. Hopefully it will be a closer walk this year......

Great Job Lori! Do you automatically round up their orders? I have to admit that I'm slack on it sometimes not intentionally but I ALWAYS talk about it at shows!!

Does our RUFTH also include donations that we make on our supply, personal, sample orders?

Tracy

tlmcunning said:
Does our RUFTH also include donations that we make on our supply, personal, sample orders?

Tracy
It should, but I don't think I've seen anything in print that specifically includes it.

Ginger428 said:

Not to burst your bubble, but it has to be at least $150 in one or the other....

chefcaroline said:
Not to burst your bubble, but it has to be at least $150 in one or the other....
No, that's wrong - the trivets and the round-up are combined.....the $150 has to be either $150 total for ALL RUFTH donations (INCLUDING both trivet and round up donations) OR $150 in HWC sales and fundraisers.

ChefBeckyD said:
No, that's wrong - the trivets and the round-up are combined.....the $150 has to be either $150 total for ALL RUFTH donations (INCLUDING both trivet and round up donations) OR $150 in HWC sales and fundraisers.
I partially agree with Becky's interpretation. The HWC info that's on CC (in the Downloads area) indicates that for the lanyard you need a total of $150 in any combination between the two programs. But for the reserved seating at breakfast, you need $150 for one program (HWC or RUFTH).

Do you get some kind of notification about the BOC???

PampMomof3 said:
Great Job Lori! Do you automatically round up their orders? I have to admit that I'm slack on it sometimes not intentionally but I ALWAYS talk about it at shows!!

It's part of my talk at the end. I tell them I'm going to ask them 2 things when we check out, one, round up, then explain it, then that I will ask them when they are going to hold their own show. I've had very few people say no to round up. But it isn't something I do automatically.

Wow, I can't believe there's no special breakfast. It was probably a pain to book the ASH and ACS people to come and speak anyway.

I am already a "top performer" so I'll get my special seat. :)

I automatically round up (after telling my guests that I will do so during my demo) and have sold at least 20 trivets.

Bummer - Well maybe I can get a Lanyard????

Kathytnt said:
I wish I was selling more trivets - I think they are very pretty

BRING yours to shows!!!
I was selling a few here & there...then I started bringing it to shows and am selling at least 1-2 per show!

pamperedalf said:
From what I heard from my exec dir is that they are going to raise the BOC amounts becuase they doubled the donations on the heart Trivet, but she said it will most likely be in the April CN. So we will see what happens.

I have $97 in donations!:)

Nope - it's on CC right now in the HWC section. It says $150 for ROFTH or HWC...and you get to go...and if you hit in both (I think that's how I read it) you get a lanyard to wear at NC as well.

I do bring my to the shows and craft fairs - I am thinking of getting a few for cash and carry for my next craft fair in March

The trivet isn't a big seller for me. (Yes, I take it with me to shows and talk it up.) However, I'll be in the special seating--almost all of my guests round up!

I give the trivet as Christmas gifts for anyone who I need a small gift for.Sneaky, but people love it!

The trivet is a great last minute gift for teachers, hostesses (when you're invited to a party at someone's house), thank you gifts, get well gifts, etc. I tell everyone at my shows that they should buy one and keep it on hand for those last minute things.

It's just a great gift all around.

quick question--when they say "sale of trivets" do they just count the $2 they donate towards the $150 or the entire dollar amount of trivet ($12)???

Just the $2 donation.

thanks! darn..... I would've made it already if the whole amount--but I assumed that wasn't the case!

Well, need to sell(round up) $90 more----hmmmm who can I get :)

You can do it!! We have until May!!!:D

Do most people shoot for RUFTH vs HWC when going for $150 in one? I suppose that it's a lot easier since it's year round. I had a HWC fundraiser last year so it helped to get me to the BOC but then I didn't end up going to conference. I was bummed. I admit, I like the recognition we get for different things (gives me the little goals to hit).

I generally go for the RUFTH. It's year round and local. I get really intentional about the HWC month, too, though. My goal this year is to earn it in both.

I was happy to see the pink products for this May. Last year, it was hard. I loved the can strainer from the year before and wish they would do twix-it clips again. They are easy to find in the drawer! Everyone wanted the cups, but not everyone wanted to do a show. I think I could have sold more of them! The bowls are cute this year too but I like that there is a choice. Not everyone wants pink, but they usually were able to think of someone to give them to.

RUTH is much easier to earn. Like it's been said, it's year round and it's so easy!!!

HWC is kinda dependent on the products they give us to sell. Last year bombed. This year I'm more excited. I like that the hosts have a choice as well.

Jules711 said:
I was happy to see the pink products for this May. Last year, it was hard. I loved the can strainer from the year before and wish they would do twix-it clips again. They are easy to find in the drawer!

Everyone wanted the cups, but not everyone wanted to do a show. I think I could have sold more of them! The bowls are cute this year too but I like that there is a choice. Not everyone wants pink, but they usually were able to think of someone to give them to.

They are gonna have the cups & plates for sale again this year, but they will be selling them differently. 20.00 for 2 cups & 20.00 for 2 plates separate. Also I think they are gonna be on the web sites only, not sure about that....;)

Ginger428 said:
They are gonna have the cups & plates for sale again this year, but they will be selling them differently. 20.00 for 2 cups & 20.00 for 2 plates separate. Also I think they are gonna be on the web sites only, not sure about that....;)

I also love that option Ginger! I can't wait til May to sell those pink products!:D

WOW! I just looked at my donations report on PP and it's $78.21! AND I've sold 15 trivets, so I'm over $100 already! I would LOVE to raise $150 for HWC, and it shouldn't be hard with the raised donation amounts!

I got a lot of round-ups today...but after showing the trivet and all of them ooooh'ing and aahhh'ing over it anfd saying how badly they all wanted one - when it came time to check out - none of them bought one...losers :p

speedychef said:
WOW! I just looked at my donations report on PP and it's $78.21! AND I've sold 15 trivets, so I'm over $100 already! I would LOVE to raise $150 for HWC, and it shouldn't be hard with the raised donation amounts!

That's awesome!! And yeah the raised donation amounts will help!

My latest is 153.42 total...:cool: Cant wait for the pinkies! Also so far I have not seen anything about the HWC pins......hmmmmmmmmmmm:(

Ginger428 said:
My latest is 153.42 total...:cool: Cant wait for the pinkies! Also so far I have not seen anything about the HWC pins......hmmmmmmmmmmm:(

That's awesome Ginger!!!:D :D You're right about the pins, I haven't seen anything either????:(

<h2>1. What is the Breakfast of Caring Event?</h2><p>The Breakfast of Caring Event is an annual event hosted by Pampered Chef to raise funds for Feeding America, a non-profit organization that works to fight hunger in the United States.</p><h2>2. What are the requirements to qualify for the Breakfast of Caring Event?</h2><p>To qualify for the Breakfast of Caring Event, you must be a Pampered Chef consultant and meet the following requirements:</p><ul> <li>Have at least $250 in sales during the month of February</li> <li>Host at least one party during the month of February</li> <li>Have at least one guest at your party who places an order</li></ul><h2>3. Can I still qualify if I am a new consultant?</h2><p>Yes, new consultants are also eligible to qualify for the Breakfast of Caring Event as long as they meet the above requirements.</p><h2>4. Are there any tips for increasing my chances of qualifying?</h2><p>Yes, here are some tips to help you qualify for the Breakfast of Caring Event:</p><ul> <li>Promote the event to your customers and encourage them to place orders during the month of February</li> <li>Reach out to potential hosts and schedule parties for the month of February</li> <li>Offer incentives or discounts to your customers to encourage them to place larger orders</li></ul><h2>5. What are the benefits of qualifying for the Breakfast of Caring Event?</h2><p>By qualifying for the Breakfast of Caring Event, you not only support a great cause, but you also have the opportunity to earn exclusive Pampered Chef products and recognition for your achievement. Additionally, Pampered Chef will donate $1 to Feeding America for every qualified consultant, up to $100,000.</p>

Related to Qualify for the Breakfast of Caring Event: Requirements and Tips | Kathy

1. What is the Breakfast of Caring Event?

The Breakfast of Caring Event is an annual event hosted by Pampered Chef to raise funds for Feeding America, a non-profit organization that works to fight hunger in the United States.

2. What are the requirements to qualify for the Breakfast of Caring Event?

To qualify for the Breakfast of Caring Event, you must be a Pampered Chef consultant and meet the following requirements:

• Have at least $250 in sales during the month of February
  • Host at least one party during the month of February
  • Have at least one guest at your party who places an order

3. Can I still qualify if I am a new consultant?

Yes, new consultants are also eligible to qualify for the Breakfast of Caring Event as long as they meet the above requirements.

4. Are there any tips for increasing my chances of qualifying?

Yes, here are some tips to help you qualify for the Breakfast of Caring Event:

• Promote the event to your customers and encourage them to place orders during the month of February
  • Reach out to potential hosts and schedule parties for the month of February
  • Offer incentives or discounts to your customers to encourage them to place larger orders

5. What are the benefits of qualifying for the Breakfast of Caring Event?

By qualifying for the Breakfast of Caring Event, you not only support a great cause, but you also have the opportunity to earn exclusive Pampered Chef products and recognition for your achievement. Additionally, Pampered Chef will donate $1 to Feeding America for every qualified consultant, up to $100,000.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • stephs_chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies