• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pros and Cons of Going Inactive

In summary, another consultant in our cluster has until the end of this 6th month to either turn in a show or be out of PC. She wants to stay in, but doesn't have any recruits and she's already lost her career sales a few months ago. She's thinking about letting the 6 months pass and resigning to get a new kit and paperwork and all the new consultant benefits. Anyone know of a reason not to do this?
Chef Bobby
Gold Member
Another consultant in our cluster has until the end of this 6th month to either turn in a show or be out of PC. She wants to stay in, but doesn't have any recruits and she's already lost her career sales a few months ago. She's thinking about letting the 6 months pass and resigning to get a new kit and paperwork and all the new consultant benefits. Anyone know of a reason not to do this?

Chef Bobby said:
Another consultant in our cluster has until the end of this 6th month to either turn in a show or be out of PC. She wants to stay in, but doesn't have any recruits and she's already lost her career sales a few months ago. She's thinking about letting the 6 months pass and resigning to get a new kit and paperwork and all the new consultant benefits. Anyone know of a reason not to do this?

That's what I'd do!! Why not?

Just as long as she "does it right"- have those starting shows lined up for her first 30 days, etc... :D Make it count!But if she's already lost her sales, I don't think there would be anything else left "to lose".

I agree. She doesn't have the career sales to worry about. I'm there. I had under $150 in August, and shows that canceled in September. I sent out a mass email to my clients to help me retain my consultant status with $150. I'm almost at $50,000 and certainly didn't want to lose it. I got an email to do a catalog show, and two orders totally $90. I've got hope.

I think in the six months she should be lining up shows so when she does re-sign she can have a bunch of shows and really get her business off to a solid start.

I've never known anyone who did it. I'm sure they would give her a new consultant number which means she'd have to have a 2nd user account in P3 so that she could still access the old info of past hosts/guests for warranty purposes, but still enter & submit new orders under her new consultant number. If she has her consultant # on her marketing material, she'd need to re-do all of that too_Otherwise, I don't see why not. ;)

I remember the agreement asking if you've been a consultant before, and what your number was. I think they might let you keep your number.

NooraK said:
I remember the agreement asking if you've been a consultant before, and what your number was. I think they might let you keep your number.

I know from personal experiance that they do not let you keep your old consultant number. My first consultant number 86512 and now I am 499891.

Related to Pros and Cons of Going Inactive

What are the pros and cons of going inactive as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Going inactive as a Pampered Chef consultant means that you will temporarily stop actively selling products and recruiting new team members. Here are the top five frequently asked questions about the pros and cons of going inactive.

1. Is there a minimum time requirement for being inactive?

There is no minimum time requirement for going inactive as a Pampered Chef consultant. You can choose to take a break for as long as you need, whether it's a few weeks or several months.

2. What are the benefits of going inactive?

One of the main benefits of going inactive is that it gives you time to recharge and focus on other aspects of your life. It can also help you avoid burnout and come back to your business with renewed energy and motivation.

3. Are there any downsides to going inactive?

The main downside of going inactive is that you will not be making any sales or earning any commission during this time. You may also lose some momentum and have to rebuild your customer base and team when you return.

4. Can I still access my consultant account while inactive?

Yes, you will still have access to your consultant account while inactive. This means you can still place orders for yourself and your customers, as well as track your team's progress and sales.

5. How do I reactivate my consultant account?

To reactivate your consultant account, simply contact your upline leader or the Pampered Chef customer service team. They will guide you through the reactivation process and provide any necessary updates or training.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Becca_in_MD
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
katie0128