• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Promotion Timeline for New Recruits: Leadership Registration and FD Status

In summary, if you recruited your second consultant in October or November, you will officially become a Future Director on December 1st. However, your title may not update until the 10th of the following month. You can register for Leadership on the 10th, and your 1% override will start in December as long as you sell at least $1250. It is recommended to call HO to confirm if you need to re-register. Congratulations on your promotion!
riggs62
I recruited one in October and two in November. I faxed in my Leadership registration. Will it take? Will I officially be a FD on Dec 1st? Will I need to re-register online?
Sorry for all the questions, I'm obviously new at this!! I've already booked my ticket! :D
TIA

You should be fine. You can actually register with 2 agreement in your hand for leadership.

You will become a FD on the st of the month after recruiting your 2nd. So, it will show up on December 1 (sometimes the website doesn't update until the 10th, but you will be an official FD then) and can register for Leadership then. Your 1% override will start in December providing you sell at least $1250.Congrats!

This just happened to me!!O.K. here is the deal cause it just happened to me!!! I recruited my 2nd in October but I did not offically become a FD until the 10th of November. I was under the impression that I would be a FD the 1st of November but I called the HO and talked to someone in their Promotions office and our title changes on the 10th of the following month. So you will be a FD on December 10th if your 2nd just signed this month. The way to check is to watch it on individual performance tracker. . .your title will chance from con to fut. I could not register on-line for leadership until the 11th of this month. I would call HO office once your promotion takes place to see if you need to re-register. Congratulations! Maybe we will be in the same workshops!!

Michelle - that is true that it doesn't show up until then because that is when they "close out the month". However, for Leadership registration and commission override purposes, you are a FD on the 1st of the month following the recruiting of your 2nd consultant (provided the 1st is still active).

Kate - When I talked to the promotion department they said that I would not be viewed as a FD until after the 10th. When I called them on the 5th they told me that I was still a consultant and that I could not register for Leadership until the 10th. This is what they told me because my director thought that I would be able to register on the 1st but I could not. Now it might be different to mail in the registration. I could not register on-line until after the 10th. But this is what the Promotions department told me.

Related to Promotion Timeline for New Recruits: Leadership Registration and FD Status

1. How long does it typically take to get promoted at Pampered Chef?

Promotion timelines can vary at Pampered Chef depending on a variety of factors, including your current role, performance, and the availability of open positions. It is best to have an open and ongoing conversation with your manager about your career goals and opportunities for advancement.

2. Are there specific criteria or requirements for getting promoted?

Yes, there are certain criteria and requirements that need to be met in order to be considered for a promotion at Pampered Chef. These may include meeting performance goals, demonstrating leadership skills, and having a strong understanding of the company's values and culture.

3. Is there a set timeframe for when promotions are announced or given out?

Pampered Chef does not have a set timeframe for promotions, as they are based on individual performance and company needs. However, promotions are typically announced and given out throughout the year, as opportunities arise.

4. Can I apply for a promotion or do I have to be nominated?

At Pampered Chef, employees are typically considered for promotions through a combination of both self-nomination and manager nominations. It is important to express your interest in a promotion to your manager and showcase your skills and accomplishments.

5. Will I receive a pay increase with my promotion?

Promotions at Pampered Chef often come with an increase in salary or other compensation, but this is not always guaranteed. It will depend on individual performance and company budgets at the time of the promotion. Your manager will be able to provide more information and details about potential compensation changes with your promotion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PCGINA
  • chefann
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Chef Mary Rose
  • SusanBP0129
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies