• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Promotion Details: How Soon Did You Get the $100?

In summary, the $100 promotion is a bonus offered to new Pampered Chef consultants who meet specific sales goals within a month or two of joining. These goals typically involve selling a certain amount of products or hosting a certain number of parties. The promotion is only available to consultants who join within the specified time frame and meet the goals within that time frame. It is not available to all consultants, but only to those who join during a certain time period and meet the specified goals.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
Did anyone get this promotion? How soon after you promoted did you get the $100. How did it come, check, direct deposit, etc?

It came as a check a couple weeks after I promoted!:) HTH

Yup check in the mail after a few weeks......

I think they wait until after the 10th, and all of the final sales #'s are in and posted before they cut checks for this.

You should get it any time now! Congratulations!:thumbup:

Good to hear. I'm actually not going to use it until Denver but was just curious.

Weee-Haaa!
congrats!

I forgot about that! !
I get $250!!

See ya in Denver!

ChefNic said:
Weee-Haaa!
congrats!

I forgot about that! !
I get $250!!

See ya in Denver!

Yah! Congrats to you too!

Do they have to qualify to get this bonus?

You don't have to qualify new consultant's to be a Future.
Once they sign, the following month you'll be Future.
So if your second recruit signs in November...you'll officially be Future in December...even if they don't qualify...
So I don't think they have to qualify in order for you to get the $100.

Cool! I just promoted a few weeks ago but I don't think they will qualify until Jan so that's good to know!

Related to Promotion Details: How Soon Did You Get the $100?

What is the $100 promotion?

The $100 promotion is a bonus offered to Pampered Chef consultants who achieve certain sales goals within a specified time frame.

How soon do I need to achieve the sales goals to receive the $100 promotion?

The time frame for achieving the sales goals varies, but it is typically within a month or two of joining Pampered Chef.

What are the sales goals that I need to achieve to receive the $100 promotion?

The specific sales goals may vary, but they typically involve selling a certain amount of Pampered Chef products or hosting a certain number of parties.

Can I still receive the $100 promotion if I join Pampered Chef after the specified time frame?

No, the $100 promotion is only available to consultants who join within the specified time frame and meet the sales goals within that time frame.

Is the $100 promotion available to all Pampered Chef consultants?

No, the $100 promotion is typically only available to new consultants who join during a certain time period and meet the specified sales goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
hmolah
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • flemings99
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
GinaG623