• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Product Adjustment Request: How to Track Your Order Status

In summary, to track the status of your Product Adjustment Request, log into your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Orders" tab. The processing time for a request is typically 1-2 business days and you will receive an email notification once it has been processed. If you need to make changes or cancel your request, contact customer service. If approved, you will receive a refund to the original form of payment. If you have not received an update after the expected processing time, contact customer service for assistance.
floccies
I have a customer that requested a product adjustment for a couple of items for an order that was received 03/14.

She is now asking me when her items will be received. Can I look this up on line for her?

I don't have her reference number or even know what items she is asking about.

You can look it up on your shipment status page if she is a customer f yours...her name will be listed. Otherwise tell her to call 888-OUR-CHEF for an update.

Just an FYI, on adjustments, they usually say 2-4 weeks to ship. (Just did one last night).

yeah, I have been waiting on an adjustment too-and every time I go to CC and check the adjustment status, it still just shows as "received" and it has been there for almost 2 weeks.

jessica_momof6 said:
yeah, I have been waiting on an adjustment too-and every time I go to CC and check the adjustment status, it still just shows as "received" and it has been there for almost 2 weeks.

I have two adjustments from a month ago showing received..but they are closed and I already received my replacements!

1. How can I track the status of my Product Adjustment Request?

You can track the status of your Product Adjustment Request by logging into your Pampered Chef account and clicking on the "Orders" tab. From there, you can view the status of your request and any updates.

2. How long does it take for a Product Adjustment Request to be processed?

The processing time for a Product Adjustment Request can vary, but it typically takes 1-2 business days. Once your request has been processed, you will receive an email notification with the status update.

3. Can I cancel or make changes to my Product Adjustment Request?

If you need to cancel or make changes to your Product Adjustment Request, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. They will be able to assist you with any changes or cancellations.

4. Will I receive a refund for my Product Adjustment Request?

If your request is approved, you will receive a refund for the difference in price between the original and adjusted price of the product. This refund will be issued to the original form of payment used for the purchase.

5. What should I do if I have not received an update on my Product Adjustment Request?

If you have not received an update on your Product Adjustment Request after the expected processing time, please contact our customer service team for assistance. They will be able to provide you with an update on the status of your request.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • rajenkiPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
rajenkiPC
  • sl_ostertag