• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Problem Copying Pws Orders Into P3

In summary, the CC number for orders on the personal website is no longer visible. Additionally, other issues are being fixed as they come up.
chefkathy
Anyone else running into this today? P3 says it can't find my website.

Off to check for updates, restart, and then maybe call tech support!

A lot of people were talking about this on CS this weekend. Tech support is aware.

Also we can no longer see the CC number on web orders. Here's what was just shared on Director Dish loop:

Hi everyone. I spoke to a gentleman at tech support who agreed this is bad timing with the glitches occurring from the batch update over the weekend, but apparently the **************** showing where a credit card # should be for orders via our personal website is not a mistake at all. We will never be able to view those #’s again and the ones in from previous orders are also coded out.

What this means is that we cannot use our websites as collection sites for new team members and then manually enter the orders any more – or we can but not the credit card #’s – as we can’t see them.

The reason I was given was a government regulation from the PCI which regulates security standards for things involving data storage and data protection for end customers. This is something to protect from identity theft and stuff like that. You should be seeing this occur when you as a customer order from websites starting now and as more companies comply.

Just wanted to share what I was told as it seemed it was a glitch but apparently that part of it is not.

Helaine Balsamo
Independent Advanced Sales Director

bethcooks4u said:
A lot of people were talking about this on CS this weekend. Tech support is aware.

Also we can no longer see the CC number on web orders. Here's what was just shared on Director Dish loop:

Ok, good. I was still on hold for Tech Support after 11 minutes, so I hung up. :) Guess I'll just go enter the one order manually so I can give my host her updated total. She's so close to $1k!

There are SEVERAL other issues going on other than what Beth forwarded above. They are aware and are fixing it. Some of the things might take a few days... just an FYI. I spoke with someone myself and he said that our websites are the #1 priority and they are working as fast as they can while at the same time fielding A LOT of calls from angry consultants. Evidently the batch update they did went bad and they are doing what they can to fix it.Some of the other issues are that our hosts can't access our websites using their passwords... they get error messages and the premium tools on consultant connection isn't working either... it's giving stats up to 2007. There were other issues as well that the tech I spoke to didn't get into... I'm guessing we haven't discovered them yet so they are staying quiet so they can fix them before we find out.They are aware of the problems so please don't call so they can stay working on it. Yelling on our end won't help it get resolved faster. (And I'm not saying that it would be us yelling... I know everyone here has a good head on their shoulders and know that it doesn't resolve anything... we just need to coach our consultants on this...)

Good point Colleen. Glad I posted here so I could hang up and not waste my time or theirs.

Since they are blacking out CC info, I can't close my show until they get it fixed, so let's let them work! LOL!

I just tried to import 3 orders and it worked. Hurry!! Go try!
D

Seems to be working now

Hooray! DONE!

Related to Problem Copying Pws Orders Into P3

What is the issue with copying PWS orders into P3?

The problem is that the orders are not being successfully copied into P3.

Why are the PWS orders not copying into P3?

There could be several reasons for this issue. Some possible reasons include incorrect login credentials, internet connectivity issues, or a bug in the system.

How can I resolve the problem of PWS orders not copying into P3?

To resolve this issue, you can try checking and correcting your login credentials, ensuring a stable internet connection, and reporting the issue to the technical support team for further assistance.

Is there a workaround for this problem?

There may be a workaround depending on the specific cause of the issue. You can try manually entering the orders into P3 or using a different web browser. However, these workarounds may not always be effective.

How can I prevent this issue from happening in the future?

To prevent this problem from occurring, make sure to regularly update your login credentials, maintain a stable internet connection, and report any technical issues to the appropriate team for resolution.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pckelly
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pckelly
  • Karen Weber
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PamperedK