Prize Drawing Slips

Discussion in 'Bookings' started by chefbilyeu, Aug 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chefbilyeu

chefbilyeu

I don't use the door prize slips that The Pampered Chef offers. I have switched to this Prize Drawing Slip and get MUCH MORE Yes and Maybe's circled! It's all about the wording! I tell them that they must fill them out completely to win...

This has made a huge impact in my booking and recruiting leads!
    Just thought I'd share!

Attached Files:

2. chefloriray

chefloriray Guest

I like that drawing slip. I am getting ready for our annual fair. People go around to ALL booths and sign up for everything at our fair (just to win a prize). But in the past they put their name and phone number and that is it! So that would definately get more filled out completely. Dont forget, some of that info has changed on your drawing slip...so dont forget to change before having customers fill out that slip! Thanks again, Lori

3. PampMomof3

PampMomof3 Gold Member

I went to Kitchen Show Live at conference and Tom Marston was the guest speaker and showed us his PDS. I used them on Saturday at my show and they worked wonderfully. I have 4 bookings and one possible recruit. Thanks to Tom Marston for sharing these slips.

Attached Files:

4. D_Patel

D_Patel

Do you shrink the size down or use the full size for the slips ? Tom Marston is the man ! He is awesome , i see him every month in the KCN . All I can say Is WOW ! Love the slips It is everything i want to know with out having to ask ! :)

5. chefbilyeu

chefbilyeu

I like that prize drawing slip too. I like having "Maybe" as an option though...give me something to work with :)

Thanks for the reminder about the changes on my prize drawing slip. I need to update the fundraiser info...i will probably keep the 5+ orders, just explaining to them that the average order is $30.

Kristi, did Tom say anything about how he did his Fundraiser Bingo? I'd love to hear more on that!

Thanks for sharing!

(and for my slips, I print full size, 2 per page)

Here's a new slip...updated, and combined with some of the words from Tom's PDS.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 8, 2005
  6. PampMomof3

PampMomof3 Gold Member

Rebecca,
    I think that looks great! I like having the maybe option as well! No, Tom did not mention anything about the fundraiser bingo so I'll e-mail him and ask him! Thanks for sharing!

7. DebbieSM

DebbieSM

Looks great!!

Rebecca,
    I think your slips look great. I am going to try for my next show.

Thanks,
    Debbie :)

8. Cookie

Cookie

Fundraiser

Yes, Please Kristi, Find out how Tom Marsden is offering up to 50% of profits for a fundraiser. That is awesome! I wonder if he minds sharing his secrets?
    Please let us know.
    Thanks, Cookie

9. PampMomof3

PampMomof3 Gold Member

I e-mailed Tom and he said that it would take so long to discuss it so he won't let me know. I told him thanks anyway for responding! :rolleyes:

10. Cookie

Cookie

I was afriad of that.

If I was him I probably wouldn't want to share my secrets either. But He figured this out and we should be able to too. I had heard that all those $8,000 shows he does were fundraisers. Anybody up to brainstorming with me? I want to do $8,000 shows!

11. PampMomof3

PampMomof3 Gold Member

I would LOVE to have an $8,000 anything! :D

12. chefjill

chefjill

Kristi -- thanks so much for sharing this! Your timing is perfect -- I'm doing a festival on Saturday and this will be perfect!
    This site is great, and all of you are, too, for sharing such amazing info!!!

Jill Wright
    Director, Benicia, CA
    www.pamperedchef.biz/jillscooking

13. ChefLoriG

ChefLoriG Gold Member

Actually Tom will explain his bingo, but you have to go to one of his fundraisers first, to actually see it in action. Then he will explain how you do it. One of these days I will make it to a bingo...... =)

14. abearagn

abearagn

$8,000 shows!?

I have heard of PC Bingo...but I don't think I've heard of Tom's $8,000 fund raiser show bingo! That is truely amazing. If I could get an $8,000 month I would be extactic! Does anyone have even a clue about how he does it? :rolleyes:

15. roxiefoxie

roxiefoxie

40% Fundraiser?

Hi there. I really liked your fundraiser but was wondering how you offer them 40% back on fundraisers. I love doing fundraisers but have been turned down by schools who usually make 40-60%. What are your methods for helping them make more? Thanks so much.

16. gmosullivan

gmosullivan

Well I think Tom Manson should have a spot at national cofernece for Fundraising activities and how to make the most of it. If we can get it up to 40-50% we would have more business in the school market. I'd sign up for it.

17. cla519

cla519

I think what he is doing is taking what PC gives for fundraisers and then all his commision. That would give 40-50% depending on the amount of sales. He wouldn't get paid but would earn other bonuses and trips and other incentives. That's what I think anyway.

18. kimcooks4u

kimcooks4u Gold Member

fundraiser

I's funny how things come up at this site when I'm thinking about them. I was just talking to my husband about FR's as he was shocked at the FR totals in the last KCN. I keep going back to that section and can only figure that these consultants are giving their commission on top of the 15%. If you're looking to earn the trips by getting points then maybe that's how it is done? :confused:

Is anyone doing their own product FR. For instance, just offering the cookbooks?

19. fastcooking

fastcooking

What is the PC bingo fundraiser in which they earn 50%?

Nancy

20. Cookie

Cookie

Hmmmmm...

The company gives 15% to the charity and as far as I know the most commission they give on fundraisers is 17%. (is that correct?) Then that would add up to 32% not 50%. Directors get alot of free products. If cards were sold and products you got for free were given as prizes that might add to the amount of money you've got to deal with.

21. pamperedmom2owen

pamperedmom2owen

Here's what I've been considering...

I've been approached to do a PC bingo (like Longaberger Bingo). I thought they could purchase all the products as a regular fundraiser show (earning back 15% of the costs) as well as offer others a chance to buy beforehand. Then doing like a regular Bingo. They buy a card for $15 and can purchase more cards for $5. Have doorprizes as well, plus a drawing for a big item, bunch of items, or something to that effect. That way they can get the 15% back from the purchase of the items and $3 for bookings and make money on card fees. Plus have a table set up for anyone who wants to purchase anything that day as a fundraiser. Does that make sense? Just something I've been thinking about! :p

22. Sk8Mom209

Sk8Mom209 Gold Member

Confused

Rebecca, Didn't PC change the show minimum to $200 and delete the 5 order option?

23. chefbilyeu

chefbilyeu

Hi Shari,
    The minimum show order is still $150, but you are correct about the five orders--there is no longer a choice of either 5 orders or $150. You must have $150 in sales to be considered a show.

I keep the 5 orders on the slip because my average catalog show order is $30. Therefore, it would only take 5 orders to reach the $150 minimum. This is something I tell my catalog show hosts.

24. Sk8Mom209

Sk8Mom209 Gold Member

I figured it out

If you do not reach $200 on a catalog show, there is no Free product benefit.

25. Rachel

Rachel

ok. I am sorry ya'll but I just have to say" Tom is hot". :eek: I think that goes a long way for him. IMPO. ;)

: prize, drawing, slips
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.