• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Printing Receipts on P3: A Guide

In summary, to print receipts on P3, open the P3 software and navigate to the "Sales" tab, select "Receipts," choose the desired receipt, and click "Print." The layout of receipts on P3 can be customized by going to the "Settings" tab and selecting "Receipt Layout." To reprint a receipt, go to the "Sales" tab, select "Receipts," and click "Reprint" next to the desired receipt. Receipts can also be emailed to customers by going to the "Sales" tab, selecting "Receipts," and clicking "Email" for the desired receipt. To keep track of printed receipts, go to the "Sales" tab, select "Receipts," and view the list
naekelsey
Gold Member
Can someone tell me how to print receipts on P3??

Highlight the show - then on the right side right above the listing of shows you will see a tab that says print receipts. Click on that then you have the option to only print on or all of them. The thank you letter is up at the top under reports. ( I think that's crazy)Hope this helps.

Gotcha...How weird...I would have NEVER figured it out on my own!!

Thanks

Wow, I never noticed that either! I always right click the show then click Print Sales Receipts.

Never EVER dawned on me to even right click on the party!!

What I love about printing reciepts is that if you were to give someone a special discount on something for some reason or another (prizes, etc), you can actually have the reciept show what they should have paid vs what they did pay- helps them realize the special you gave them. There is so much you can do with those reciepts!!

1. How do I print receipts on P3?

To print receipts on P3, first open the P3 software on your computer. Then, click on the "Sales" tab and select "Receipts" from the drop-down menu. Choose the receipt you want to print, and click the "Print" button.

2. Can I customize the layout of my receipts on P3?

Yes, you can customize the layout of your receipts on P3. Simply go to the "Settings" tab and select "Receipt Layout." From there, you can change the font, add a logo, and adjust the placement of information on the receipt.

3. How do I reprint a receipt on P3?

To reprint a receipt on P3, go to the "Sales" tab and select "Receipts" from the drop-down menu. Find the receipt you want to reprint and click on the "Reprint" button next to it. The receipt will be printed again.

4. Is it possible to email receipts to customers instead of printing them?

Yes, you can email receipts to customers instead of printing them on P3. Simply go to the "Sales" tab and select "Receipts" from the drop-down menu. Choose the receipt you want to email, and click on the "Email" button. You can also add a personalized message before sending the email.

5. How do I keep track of receipts that have been printed on P3?

To keep track of receipts that have been printed on P3, go to the "Sales" tab and select "Receipts" from the drop-down menu. You will see a list of all the receipts that have been printed, along with the date and time they were printed. You can also export this information as a CSV file for record-keeping purposes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCCHeather0506
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
PamperedDor
  • raebates
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies