• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Price is Right: 4th Show in September - Any Experiences?

In summary, Jenny's Price is Right game is a great way to ease guests into the show. She includes all the new products and changes the game each month to keep it fresh. She also demo's the products so that guests can see them in action.
TinasKitchen
Since I have the same people coming to their 4th show in September I thought I'd lighten it up a bit. Not handing out the catalog until the very end, I figured I'd play the price is right.

Has anyone done this? can you tell me how it went over?

Love Doing this Game...I have had great success playing this game! I tried to attacht the game layout but I don't know if it worked. (If not let me know your e-mail and I'll send it to you!) I actually got it from a fellow Indiana conslutant but have since tweeked it a bit. The first page is a summery of the way I do the game. The 2nd and 3rd pages is the game layed out so I could cut it up and paste it on Index cards. I even designed a little "Pampered Chef Price is Right Logo" that I glued on the back of the cards for a little added fun! Everytime I ask for feedback from guests, they say the LOVE IT! One of the shows that I did this game at was over $1200!!!! I have seen some other Price is Right games on here so use whichever one you like best.

If you decide to use my game layout, just know that I take ALOT of product with me and change it each month to include the Host & Guest special for that month and then the Host special for the following month too! Also, the "Showcase #2" is a bit too much as I discovered this past Sunday. This showcase included all the products in our kit and that gave me the visual tie in to a recruiting commercial! I'm going to try to cut it down but still have the recruiting note in there but just haven't yet done it!

Best of luck!:)

Attachments

• Price is Right Game.doc
    121 KB · Views: 937
Thank you Jenny, I printed it out. I can send you my copy via email b/c I dont know how to post it on here! lol

I did it including all the new products b/c I figured it was fair that no one knew the prices lol

Let me know if you want my copy or how I can post it.

Jenny (Or anyone that has done the show)

YOu make the recipe ahead of time correct? I cant imagine making the recipe as I'm trying to be Bob Barker lol

Yes, I either make the recipe ahead of time or I've done it during an Ice Cream Social party when they make their own. I generally use this with a group that is very "seasoned" with Pampered Chef. In my experience, those groups don't really enjoy the demo all that much and want to eat when they get there. I really try to get to know the guests who are coming during my host coaching so I can tailor the show to them.

I'm trying out the Price is Right w/ my friends b/c its easier for me to try it out and get the kinks out of it before embarrassing myself in front of others lol. The customers I'm planning on doing this with have been to 4 shows already in the past 6 months.. time for a change! lol

I guess I'll pick something that I can whip up before they come, while I'm setting up so that they can just come in and relax. What do you suggest?

Well, depending upon what they've had in the past (since they've been to so many shows lately), I'd do an app or two. I really love the Tex Mex Chicken Melts in the All the Best cookbook or do a few dips and make it a "sip & dip" type thing. I'd find out what they've had at the last few shows and then try to do something total different.

It' really alot of fun as long as you encourage them to really get into as the crowd does on the show. The cards have really helped me not be so nervous since I don't loose my place if I forget something. Good Luck!

Very true. I'll talk to my host about it. She had tons of pick on things the last time so maybe appetizers is a good choice. Did you demo anything during your show? Like the Mandolin is one of my choices as something to bid on. I was thinking of demo'ing it to show how great it is.

I also wrote down everything so that I wouldnt forget. I feel like reading it from the cards will give me the announcer's voice that I need. I think that will add fun to the show too.

Do you have the Prof. Family Skillet or the Exec. 12" Skillet? You could make the Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake or the Pineapple Upside Down Cake in it. Both are awesome! If you don't want just a sweet/dessert item, you could have an easy dip w/chips, or something like that with it.

If you don't have either pan, maybe you could borrow it from your director or recruiter. It's a great way to sell the cookware and they are easy recipes (and soooo good).

Oh, and the cake can be baking in the oven when the guests arrive.

Great idea but I was using the skillet as my first item up for bid. Figuring it was a great way to show the skillet and the lid. Maybe I can do something else and make the cake in it. I think showing how to bake in it will show it off better than my showing it empty.

I just might have to re-write my first item up for bid! lol

I've made the Turtle Skillet cake, flopped it out of the skillet after everyone arrived and then used the skillet as the 4th item to bid on so it could cool. Letting them see how easily the cake just comes out of the skillet is really impressive for them plus I get a chuckle out of it everytime!

look at you w/ the great suggestion~ thanks!

My version w/ new fall productsHopefully this works b/c I never attached a document before.

Attachments

• #799869 v1 - game.doc
    84 KB · Views: 569
Tina,
Do you have all of the products with you when you do this game? I only have a few of the new products, but could borrow some from my director. What do you think? Does cutting out pictures of the products and pasting them on a whiteboard have the same effect?
What a great idea! I have a show next Friday night, and for some guests, it will be their 3rd show to attend in one year. I'm really excited about The Price is Right!
Thanks,
Suzy in Texas

Hi Suzy,
I've never done the show yet!!! I will be having my own show on Sept. 16th (as a trial P is R to get the kinks out) and that following Friday I will have it with the guests that have been to 3 of my shows.

I do have the products so thats why I chose them, but you can just change up what I wrote on your own. Use what you have. I think its better for them to see it and you can possibly demonstrate it or have them touch it. Thats just my opinion. Use whatever tools you have. I just figured I'd do the new tools b/c they dont know the prices on them yet. I will hold off giving catalogs til the show is over lol

Hi Tina,
Thanks-this show should be fun! I'm going to mention it to some Sept. hosts whose guests have been to several shows lately.I'm really excited about it-thanks for sharing this theme show idea with all of us!
Suzy in Texas

Suzy -

If you don't have alot of the new products, you might want to check out the first attachment which is the game I do. I won't be adding a lot of the new products because I don't have them either. Since I do 4 games, I try to make certain 2 of the games covers that month's guest special and host special. A third game covers the next month's host special (don't know what I'm going to do for October?!) and then the 4th game is generally some of the new products.

As Tina said, use the products that you have. I, too, believe that having the products there so they can see them and touch them are very helpful. However, others have done this and not taken all the products.

Best of Luck - Jen

Jen,
Thanks for your great ideas. I am so excitec about my upcoming shows-I know the Hosts and guests will love The Price is Right! Thanks SO much for sharing your ideas and scripts.
Suzy in Texas

Related to Price is Right: 4th Show in September - Any Experiences?

1. What is the price range for products featured on the 4th show in September?

The price range for products featured on the 4th show in September varies depending on the items being showcased. However, Pampered Chef products are known for their affordability and value, making them accessible for a wide range of budgets.

2. Are there any special deals or discounts for the 4th show in September?

As a company, Pampered Chef is committed to providing our customers with the best value for their money. That being said, there may be special deals or promotions available for the 4th show in September. We recommend checking our website or reaching out to your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

3. Can I purchase products featured on the 4th show in September online?

Yes, you can purchase products featured on the 4th show in September through our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. Our consultants are always happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have about our products.

4. Will there be any new products introduced on the 4th show in September?

We are constantly innovating and bringing new and exciting products to our customers. While we cannot confirm if there will be any new products introduced on the 4th show in September, we encourage you to tune in and see for yourself!

5. Can I host a Pampered Chef party featuring products from the 4th show in September?

Absolutely! Hosting a Pampered Chef party is a great way to get together with friends and family while learning about and purchasing our high-quality products. Contact your local consultant to schedule a party and see all the amazing products featured on the 4th show in September.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefSherryL
  • strasfamily
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
cmdtrgd
  • Manda2831