• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Preparing for My First Wedding Expo: Supplies, Flyers & More!

In summary, bring catalogs, flyers, recipes, and business cards for bridal couples registering on the spot. Make sure to bring new products so that they can't help but stop by and also bring some cute gift ideas for the bridesmaids, groomsmen, and table center pieces.
Kattyschack
Gold Member
I will be doing my first Wedding Expo/Fair one month from today and I have no idea where to begin. What supplies will need? How many fliers? Should I do a fake registry board? I thought about using some of the new products in part of the display since the new season starts not too long after it. But what else? Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!!

I bring old catalogs---maybe you might want to do minis. I used the Well Stock Kitchen flyer---but not sure if it has been updated yet.

I include and old catalog, business card magnet, flyer in a door knob baggie. I make sure I give one to each (since its an old catalog I do not care about losing it).

I would set your table up with things wedding couples need (cookware, simple additions 3 tier is nice, woven selections, Forged Cutlery, etc)

I have done a few and while Brides to Be sign up and I contact them nothing ever followed thru for me.

Hope you have better luck!

The Well Stocked Kitchen flyer is updated - it has the Dots Dinnerware on it now. :)I hand brides a recipe card, mini catalog and registry flyer. If I have them around, I add the well-stocked kitchen list. The trick is to follow up. The registries I've gotten from fairs haven't been profitable, but my recruit got into a decent circle of shows from a bridal fair. Also, unless you can book a show to introduce brides to PC, you won't necessarily see any payoff from the fair for quite a while. Many of the brides there will be thinking a year or more out, and probably haven't even considered their registry yet.

Where do I find the well stocked kitchen flyer at? I can't seem to find it. Thanks for your help!

Great tips, Vanessa and Ann. I'm doing my first bridal fair in October and wasn't sure either what I would do. Looking forward to more tips! :)

Offer a giveway gift for brides registering on the spot!! My team did a fair & we had lots of on the spot sign ups (we just had them fill out a form & signed them up for the well stocked kitchen; they have to edit from there... some do, some don't but you have a better shot. We also had a bridal fair only gift which the fairs tend to require but at least you get the leads. Biggest thing is follow up - I neglected mine after one round of calls (hate the phone!!) but 2 others that attended with me got shows from it.

PS - old catalogs, mini's & registry flyers are key!! I put stickers with my website on the flyers though so they don't go to PC and get generated as lead to someone else!!

The well stocked kitchen flyer is in the registry area. So to the main PC site (not consultant's corner), and click on registry, as if you were a bride setting one up. When you click the "Well stocked Kitchen" link at the bottom of the picture, there'll be a little link on the left of the new page.Aw, heck, here it is: https://www.pamperedchef.com/images/cc/us/pdf/wsklist_printable.pdf

Also, remember to promote the bridal shower! I know that there is a form on here for starting the registry so they give you their info and you set up the registry. They'll receive a current catalog and some registry cards (unless that's changed) from PC.Definitely important to follow up with any expo.How much to bring depends on how many are expected to attend. I have a craft expo where I'll have about 100-200 people stop by my booth. Check out VistaPrint.com and print out some postcards to give out. I like that for the color and it's not another sheet of paper so they may keep it. Put the info on the front and then put a recipe on the back so that they might keep it. You can also get business cards or even design your own registry cards too.As for products, definitely have new stuff so they can't help but stop by and the stuff that people like to registry for. Also, consider bring some cute gift ideas for the bridesmaids, groomsmen, table center pieces, etc. Wrap a SA Petite Square with a tealight candle (preferable with a clear vs metal outside) in tulle and a pretty ribbon. The Trifle Bowl with flowers or something fun, etc. I'm sure that you'll do great.Also, bring recruiting info b/c they may want to pay for the wedding!! Hope this helps. A little distracting with this crazy hard rain, windy storm here!

isn't there something too about Director's get money to give to their cluster group to help pay for their booths?

The Director must be one of the people participating. They have to send in a form with a copy of their cancelled check and include info about the number of leads, etc.

Hopefully, Canada will be announcing the Bridal Registry at conference this year!! Keep your fingers crossed for us!!

bumping for more ideas:D

Definitely recruiting info!

I'm getting ready for my third summer bridal fair and I love them! In the past we have done one side of the display with the starter kit products but I'm not so sure we'll do that again this time.

Think about the basics. No large stoneware pieces, ie large bar pan. But the magic pot, the Deep Covered Baker, would be good. Cutlery, stoneware. cookware. Make sure most stoneware is pretty new, someone who knows nothing about it might be wary of seasoned stoneware. Think about measuring and baking basics. Entertaining ideas.

I give a registry flyer, recipe card, cooking show benefits flyer, and biz card in my registry packets. But I do not do bridal fairs for registries or even bridal showers--I do them for recruits and cooking shows. The main key as others have mentioned is follow-up. I did two shows in March for bridal leads from the previous July.
I keep decorations bridal looking. Find out what the hot bridal colors are and use those to decorate. Silver and tulle fabric.

Hope this helps!
Tara

1. What supplies do I need for my first wedding expo?

Some essential supplies for your first wedding expo include business cards, order forms, product samples, tablecloth, and display stands. You may also want to consider bringing promotional materials such as brochures, catalogs, and branded giveaways.

2. How many flyers should I bring to the expo?

It's always a good idea to bring more flyers than you think you'll need. Aim for at least 100-200 flyers, depending on the size of the expo. This will ensure that you have enough to hand out to potential customers and vendors.

3. Can I customize the flyers with my own branding?

Yes, you can customize the flyers with your own branding. Pampered Chef offers customizable templates that you can use to add your logo, contact information, and any other important details. This will help make your flyers stand out and leave a lasting impression on attendees.

4. Should I offer any special deals or promotions at the wedding expo?

Offering special deals or promotions at the wedding expo can help attract potential customers and generate more interest in your products. You could offer a discount on orders placed at the expo, a free gift with purchase, or a special bundle deal. Be sure to clearly advertise your promotion on your flyers and other materials.

5. How can I make my booth stand out at the wedding expo?

To make your booth stand out at the wedding expo, you can create an eye-catching display with your products and use attractive signage and banners. Offering samples for attendees to try can also help draw them to your booth. Make sure to also engage with potential customers and have a friendly and inviting attitude to make a good impression.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
JennyJennJen
  • noelskitchen
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
noelskitchen
  • PChefRenee